Thread: 2f2f
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 03:22 PM   #23
Grip72

OH MY GOD..i just seen it and what a horrible pile of junk. I can't believe some of you even said it was "entertaining". Obviously i have a different sense of what entertainment means compared to you guys! I wanted to walk out as soon as the bridge jump. The acting was SHIT...the bad kind. And did you guys notice Paul Walker (blond guy), would talk all "black-guy-like" at some parts and call Tyrese "CUZ" and stuff and then other times he'd talk like a normal white guy? (nothing bad intended..). And then when he smashed the gate out with the EVO when they were goign to get the package from the Ferrari that his front end didn't have an INCH of damage?!?! That pissed me off. The domestics were way cooler. I have wanted a 69 Camaro since i was like 10 years old. I seen a blue one w/ white racing stripes with the dual carbs out the hood at a car show yesterday. This show was the biggest waste of time and money ever. I was so pissed off at the end. One of you guys even mentioned that "the storyline wasn't bad", ARE YOU ON CRACK?? There was NO storyline, really. Next thign you know, the guys are smashign out a wall with sledge hammers and takign money out of it and you odnt' even find out what the money is for really (suspected drug smuggling, 'if i'm wrong, its cuz i was talking alot during th emovie and whining..'). The only decent thign about the movie was that the chick was cute and the part with the rat was different. Overall i give the movie -12 out of 5. They really fuked this one up!
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote