View Single Post
Old 05-28-2003, 03:48 PM   #35
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by lil93

bunch of pussy's LIL93

dude, watch who you're calling pussies. and as for this new gen of street racers, I guess that started with f&f. i've been around louisiana, and mississippi, and alabama, and texas, and name any other state in the south. if putting body graphics on cars is the tell tale sign of this next gen, than I'm proud to be part of the original. what do you have done to this "new" eclipse? which model is it.

after street racing in southern cali for the past 6 years it's people like you that think you're invicible that causes street racing to get a bad rep and press. now everytime someone is showing off in their car, they are streetracing, and it gives the city officials plenty of new ammo for their re-election campaigns. racing on a backwood street or someplace where you know it is safe is one thing, but bolting through your neigborhood at 100 according to you, all you'd have to do is see a opossum and swerve and then you're taking out a house.

you think you're living a "racer" lifestyle, sounds like a poser one to me.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com