View Single Post
Old 05-26-2003, 08:34 AM   #27
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by Civickid0to60
dudes, chill, the SI was a typo, i meant ex, i was reading about SI's in SuperStreet while typing. damn, and as for all of you who said I have a poor kill list? I would not say anything because I think my car could beat the hell out of most of the cars on here, not to brag but just a fact. I have only raced those 5 people. Sorry I'm not stupid and rev my engine at every import I see. If a really fast car wants to race then I'll race it if I win then I will put it on my list, thats that. And it is a ZEX kit....and exactly what ford50 said dullie bottles for dullie performance. But I might take it out, I dont wanna **** around with nitrous my car is fast enough already.

ok dipshit... let me try to help you..

zex equals dry nitrous
dry nitrous plus turbo equals BREAKING

turbos require a special type of nitrous injection... ZEX does also use jets.. but it doesn't matter if you have 1 or 50 bottles the line pressure for best results needs to be between 900 and 1000 psi... so who gives a **** how many bottles you have.. the ONLY valid reason to have two bottles is if you have a larger domestic with something two stage... thats teh ONLY reason...

and sure ANY time bring it.. ill meet you at english town also... and my bottle IS in the car

maybe you should go read some more "super street"