View Single Post
Old 05-11-2003, 10:43 PM   #36
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
What domestic owners do all that fancy frechy, shaving shit to their cars? NONE! you see imports doing that....not domestics.

Are you f*cking daft? Next time you see a '32 Ford coupe at a car show just ignore all of the custom bodywork. I guess I'll just have to ignore the word of a 16 year old dipshit. You've been driving for...what...less than a year? But you're an expert, right? Sure, I could buy an '03 Cobra and have 390 factory hp...but if I mod it then I could easily have 500hp for about $1K more. Exactly how much money would you need to make that kind of power? Import drivers aren't the only ones who tune their cars. Domestics guys do it to and make a shitload more power. You know what...I don't even know why I took time to respond to a post made by a kid so ass backwards he was asking about buying candy he thought would get him high. There may be a stock Mustang on the corner of every street, but maybe that's because they're popular cars. At least the people who bought them had the sense to leave their styling alone and didn't feel that it was so shitty that it needed a huge pedestal spoiler and tacky body kit to look good. That's the beauty of domestic cars...you don't need to buy a car and spend another thousand dollars just to make it look good or go fast. That's what cookie-cutter imports and compacts are for. So go ahead and entertain whatever delusion you have that your car is an original just know that in the long run you have truely made an ass out of yourself.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote