Thread: still smokin
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 08:05 PM   #1
pimpinprelude

still smokin

i posted awhile ago bout my lude smoking... and somebody told me to flush out the motor... well i flushed it out and it kinda quit smoking.... but now its doing it pretty bad... it has 175tho on it, yea i know its alot, and there could be alot of things worn out in there... i really dont know what to do! i love this car and NOTHING is messed up or brokin in it ..its in really good condition..but the motor is messed up ! there is no way i could handle a rebuild, nor do i have the funds to support that idea.. i am 15, and work with my dad now and then but it doesnt pay enuf for that.. i could save over the summer and probably have the $$ to do a swap.. but i cant see myself putting that much money in a 15 almost 16 year old car! plus i dont know if i could handle a swap eather!! if anybody has a idea or comment, (or know a place whare i could get a engine for cheap let me know) please help me with this! i was going to start driving it, (cuz i am sick of driving around in my moms minivan,and trust me it sucks) but i have to get it inspected for emisions,and i know with it smoking like it is, it will never pass! please tell me what to do, i am on my own on this one so PLEASE HELP!
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote