Thread: Air Intake
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2001, 05:26 PM   #6
MrCLoWnY

I think if you want to go fast on the long run don't buy any headers, intake, exhaust. Just save that money and buy a turbo kit. People claim that thei intake will give them a whopping 5-15 horses. But when you get behind a wheel and drive it you wont feel the difference. long time ago when RSR came out they used my car to dyno their exhaust and headers. they said that my car got 18 hp to the wheels. I never saw the diagram but thats what told the public. Neways i raced my friends INtegra LS and HE SMOked my ass. I didn't even feel the difference. I think if i was to buy the headers and exhaust i wouldve spent $1000 however i got it for $200 cuz of the hook up . I spent $1550 for my turbo kit and i SMOKE MY FRIENDS LS like theres no tomorrow. I SMOKE GSR'S, SI'S, ECLIPSES, PRELUDES, CRX with B16 conversion, and the list goes on........ i guess what im trying to say is that save your money on boltons and buy yourself a turbo kit. IT will make your car go a lot faster. IN GREDDY I TRUST.