View Single Post
Old 05-07-2003, 06:51 PM   #1
Civickid0to60

94 Del Sol VTEC vs 98 Jetta vs hatch vs accord

I come out of wendy's with my boy chance right? So I start to walk towards my car and these kids next to me were like is that yours? I said yes, and he was like you wanna run em? I said yes. So we took off and met on the highway. There were 3 kids in 3 cars taht were friends with the kid i talked to. So I first pull up next to the jetta. It was bad as shit man, white with underglo and snake eyes, and a loud ass exhaust. I pulled up and counted down to 3. He revved up and pulled ahead and backed up on 2, and then on 3 we took off. I burned him from the start, and to make thigns worse for him he didn't stick 2nd. So he asked what I had done to it, and I told him and then he told me he would meet me at wendy's after I raced his friends. So, he takes off. We turn around and go the other way on the highway. Next, a fully decked out blue hatch comes up next to me. But he wants to race off the start. It was awesome, a group of 50 some odd people were standing in the parking lot of Wal-Mart hanging out right next to the highway (its a local hangout spot), well, some of my friends are in the crowd and they are screaming take em! take em! So I get pumped, but this hatch looked so much faster then my car, im talking neons, bodykit, dual exhaust, rims, etc.... well, the light changes, and we gun it, I start to pull ahead, but he catches right up, by this time my VTEC started to kick, i looked in the rearview and saw everyone pouring onto the sidewalk to see, so I floored it into 2nd, and let my VTEC kick again at 4500, I burned him, just mauled him. THEN! I raced the 91 accord. Little did I know he had a 100 shot of nos.....he kicked my ass. lol. But I made some new friends and got my new SOL some respect at the hangout spot. So, all in all it was a good time....and to all those who dont support street racing....it was an empty highway. :-)