View Single Post
Old 04-25-2003, 05:37 PM   #24
silver

Re: Right, I'm a troll

Quote:
Originally posted by Fast Eddie
Son, a troll is someone who hops on a board and posts something outrageous just to get a response. I was replying to your outrageous post and so perhaps the troll here is... well you get it. I certainly don't think that the Toyota MR-2 Spyder is the best car ever built. I do drive one though and have for quite some time now and I do know that it is one of the most nimble Roadsters on the market today. You are comparing apples to oranges here. The (fill in the letter)35 is a sedan. Plain and simple. There is even a four door model! It is designed to ferry the kids to the soccer field and to haul the family provisions. The Q model is designed to keep that teenage son quiet if he has to borrow mommy's car to take little Suzy to the prom. I have been driving sports cars long before you were born and the Spyder will eat any sedans lunch on the two lane twisties. An on-ramp to the interstate is NOT the twisties. It is an on-ramp. The reason that you "beat" the two suits in the Spyder (if in fact any of that actually happened) is that nobody in a Spyder would give that car a second look. Get real.

140hp and 120lbs/tq vs. 280hp and 270lbs/tq.
yes there is a 1300lb discrepancy, but the g35 is arguably the finest engineered automobile that nissan has on the market. and I have taken an mr2 in the "twisties", needless to say I was rather dissapointed, no power coming out of the turns, but maybe that is because I wasn't being given a second look either. I am not dissing the mr2, but I am dissing your holier than thou attitude thinking that since someone drives that car, everything else is a toy to them.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote