View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 09:09 AM   #40
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
How do you know a Honda anything running 20lbs of boost will get beat by a supra??? Do you drive a honda running that much boost, have you seen a honda running that much boost. Or did you hear from a friend that FWD just cant be fast, its just impossible, theres just no way to overcome the disadvantage.???

A. You can quit thinking I'm some dumb kid. I probobly work on my car just as much if not more than your and have worked on other cars and been around racing and cars since I was 6.
B. I know because the supra will have traction and is a FASTER CAR... the civic will just spin the wheels trying to catch up to it unless it has slicks and some sort of front loading whellie bar like drag FWD's.

As far as your response to not arguing the 240 being better:

A. why are you arguing then?
B. Saving up for a vette would mean saving up another 40k after the 10k at most it would take to make a 240 REDICULOUSLY fast... So I don't really get that.

And chris... yup you're right... any fwd with that much power will be completely street undrivable unless it's MASTERFULLY tuned to seperate street and strip programs/setting to tone down the power for the street. Point is though that Your other point is even more correct... After 3 different requests for a budget he's still mute. This is all just pipe dreams.