View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 12:25 AM   #25
nonovurbizniz

OMG... wow.

A. I never told him to get high on easter... I never told him to do anything
B. Opak... You somehow have gleemed proof of the existance of the devil... WOW... you should come out with it.
C. I never said if I smoked on easter or that my motivation was to be "like jesus trying to halucinate"...

pot doesn't make you halucinate... yes it's a mild halucianigine but it's not gunna make you see things.

If I offended you by asserting that jesus' interaction with the devil was nothing more than the represention of every man's personal struggle with the devil within (the only TRUE devil) then I'm sorry...

Believing in something for the sake of believing or to make your family happy or for fear of godly repercusions is just ignorant imo. You can live by every word in the bible and never have to believe any of it...

Incidentally the bible as we read it is a falsity anyway... if you don't realize that it has been changed time and time again and is missing entire gospels then you really don't have any clue about your own religion... There's more to the bible then what king james wanted included.

God is you and me and everyone and everything you ARE gods son/daughter just as I am... that's how I see jesus' message anyway.