View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 11:45 PM   #19
VR4_Craver
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by TweaK
I was just thinking..Im newb but tell me if this would work..if you went out bought a ferrari...and had some guy come upt o you and say race for slips..and you said yea..and you purposly lost...and he took your car he would have to make all the payments on it right?

no no... this is what would happen now try to visualize this:

*knock knock* you open the door at 3:30 in the morning to find a cop standing on your door step to arrest you. he explains: We got a call from such and such (who ever you bought the car from) saying that they came over to repo your car and couldnt find it. Now it is my job to do this please turn around." And when you go to explain it to him that you lost your HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR FERRARI to some jackass ON PURPOSE the cop would probably just laugh at you and then throw you in the cruiser and take you to jail.
the geekz0r (11:03:46 PM): basicly, look at it this way...the 6speed is the same is the 5speed in 2,3,4,5,and 6...only the speeds are different because of the fd
the geekz0r (11:04:16 PM): so 2nd pulls like 1st in the 5speed, 3rd is like 2nd, etc.
PortugeeTex (11:04:26 PM): so whats 1st like then?
the geekz0r (11:04:49 PM): 1st is like hitting a cheeta in the ass with a tazer
PortugeeTex (11:04:53 PM): lmfao
VR4_Craver is offline   Reply With Quote