View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 05:45 PM   #53
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by MaxOwner
i don't know where this engine comparision came from. You stated that you could make a 4 second difference with 15 PSI and Spray. I meerly asked you to prove it or show proof of it. If you are unable to do so just say it, thats all.

one more thing before i go.....
Quote:
5.0L vs 3.0L quite a bit difference huh?
thats where it stemmed from

Quote:
thats your opinion. The 2.6L engine in the Skyline can hold more power than the maxima. Same goes for the 2.0L Motor in the Sentra SE-R.

The 3.0L stock engine in the Supra also holds more power than a stock 5.0L engine in a stang

ahhh the wonders of dohc and forced induction..... great comparison...

Quote:
That maxima you are ragging on cost $8,000 now. It cost way less than what your 2000 Civic SI cost at this point.

so what? my car costs 2500 dollars total with 20mpg full power options and 105mph traps.... does that make it any better? no so stop fighting a MOOT POINT

Quote:
Maxima's are not made for speed. They are 4 door luxury Cars. In any case. A 2003 6spd Maxima runs low 14's stock and the 2003 Civic SI runs mid 15's stock. If you wanted to quote numbers

taking a 2003 max's best time vs. an average civic si's time.... like every other "thread jack" you people always seem to make it out to be that your cars are so superior when you are just taking the opposite ends of the spectrum and colliding

it doesnt matter though.... no matter what times the pull on the track via prep/ pro driver/ full gutted, whatever the case may be they are far from impressive straightline.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife