View Single Post
Old 03-28-2003, 09:08 PM   #6
RU_Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
i dunno I got it from HCI, i was kinda mad too. but I did find out that Memphis has a track so i guess thats a good thing. But I'm not really for or against street racing, ill street race, but I do it somewhat responsibly. Im afraid that if i go to the track I would either get laughed out of there or i would embarass myself. But I say if you can go to the track go for it

yeah...the closest track to NY is the track in NJ...englishtown...Raceway Park...most of the people who go there have really fast cars so it would be pointless for some of the street racing cars here in NY to go to the track just to get their ass handed to them so we go street racing at night on weekends to have a chance...I go to the races to watch the races but i dont race myself...I will eventually this summer when i have more mods on my teg but i kno for sure I will be really scared and Ima try to not do it too often for my own safety...street racing is okay with me as long as people dont be stupid or drink or smoke b4 they go to the races and put others in danger...