View Single Post
Old 03-22-2003, 12:10 PM   #192
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
So if your great grandfather was a slave trader your a bastard?

I guess people should also stop going to disney land and buying ford cars too right? cuz Henry ford had a picture of hitler on his desk and was an active supporter of Nazi interests foriegn and domestic. As was Walt Disney.

The beauty of a FREE COUNTRY is the lack of GUILT BY ASSOCIATION.

If you want to go conpiracy theory on this thread then why not point out that ALL of our presidents (including clinton) since carter have been active members of the trilateral commision.

And that everytime they meet (in secret with press and visitors BANNED from the proceedings) and discuss things, those "things" start popping up all of the world and things they mention as "good ideas" become not just gov. but WORLD policy...

WTO... the formation of a palastinian state (just wait), NAFTA... etc etc...

i would not put henry ford or walt disney in charge of the country.. lol

im SIMPLY saying that when we point at countries like iraq, and say he is an "evil" man and must be stopped.. we need to check ourselves...

and i go back to the age old in a glass house throwing rocks... good bad evil just, is ALL subjective.. i know personaly people who grew up living under a dictator (prince or king) and they all except that is there culture, and although there are things they do not like, they would NOT want there culture lost in (for example) a americanized India...

MY POINT IS SO SIMPLE.... we NEED to look at the REAL facts when assesing things.. THE REAL REASON WE ARE AT WAR...