View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 08:49 PM   #109
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by oc civic
you are loyal to a goverment that heartlessly eliminated HUNDREDS of thousands of CIVILLIANS with TWO bombs.. a country that SECRETLY violates pacts it makes.. a country who ENSLAVED more people than you can count because we as a nation BELIEVED people of african decent could not possibly be equal to us light skin folks of european decent, a country who feels the need to shove its views down the throats of others.. my point is simple.. EVERY country in the world has skeletons in its closet.. PAST PRESENT and future... a country that has homeless starving to death on the streets miles away from a factory making MILLION dollar bombs...

i say it a THOUSAND times.. stop throwing stones from the glass house...

If you think like this, you have no business leeching off of the freedoms and wrights you have as an american citizen

If you think dropping an atomic weapon on japan was a bad idea, you are an IDIOT. Would you rather the US army have lead a grownd war against japan? This would have caused many more AMERICAN casualties - if you think this way, you should consider moving.

How as an American citizen can you tell me that attacking Iraq, a nation hostile to the US who has been involved in shaddy A** business for over a century, is a wrong or unjust thing to do.

Sure the US has made mistakes - we admit it and have changed as a country and a nation - Name one other nation where and Ethnic group or other powerless social minority has the ability to change a nation through peacefull non-cooperation?

Saddam is an EVIL person who should not be allowed to continue wasting fresh air.

If EVERY country has SKELETONS in its closet, why are you even arguing with me in the first place? Why should world events even consern a passivist such as yourself?

This really disturbs me:
Quote:
a country who feels the need to shove its views down the throats of others

We are a country of free speach, free elections, equal rights, a country built on freedom.

Iraq does not have free anything - Saddam forces more than just views down the throats of his people [Devistating Chemical Weapons].

How as a human being can you watch others suffer and not feel a sence of their pain - what is wrong with you?

If u were and Iraqi, you'd be Damn glad Saddam is about to be kicked out of office - or maybe not, your views are quite strange - you might like getting oppressed by a dictator or communist govt.

i mean, those govts do not do things in secret, they dont act in a secretive manner, their evil deeds are obvious.