View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 12:45 PM   #39
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Sheany,

Its really kinda profetic. The bible, I think its the book of Revalations goes into detail of it.

The Bible says Satan sits on the Thrown in Babylon. Iraq is actually Babylon when the bible was written.

Saddam actually means rebellion.

Im sorry I cant remember all the details right off the top of my head, and Im at work.

But here are some other things to make you think. Im taking you in a little different direction and I appoligize for that, because these arent really from the bible, I think these are from Nostradomous. I just thought they were interesting..

The Antichrist will be educated in Egypt.

Saddam was educated in Cairo, under the wing of Nassar.

The Antichrist will study and emulate Hitler and his techniques.
Saddam studies and emulates Stalin.

He has developed a political system where party membership is a prerequisite for advancement in Iraqi society.

There will be enormous warfare and bloodshed from his weapons, one "a monster borne of a very hideous beast".

A former member of Saddam's personal staff, General Wafiq al-Samri, claims that Iraq has several hundred anthrax bombs in a secret underground hiding place near Saddam's hometown of Tikrit.

The Antichrist will be in action near the Mediterranean Sea, the Red Sea, and the Arabian Sea. He will be a threat to everyone but particularly in the East because he will control both China and Russia and the entire Asian continent under his control, for the first time in world history.

Saddam Hussein has already made some strange bedfellows, with support from Russia, Libya and North Korea.