Thread: Knoppix
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2003, 06:22 AM   #16
Addict
Zoom-Zoom

Quote:
Originally posted by Daviso27
I work in the Wireless Security Field...It is my job...That's my purpose.

Right. "I'm out to fukup someone's network..." But you work in the Wireless Security field. Is that anything like "I'm a trashman, but call me a sanitation engineer"?
Quote:
The reason I asked about Knoppix, was to find out more...the replies just went in a different direction...What the Fukisup with you people? My 6 year old nephew could have figured that out by reading the replies carefully.

Next time you decide to make stupid comments about someone...Stop...think about it...then decide if you want to make an ass out of yourself.

I hope that answers your questions...

That last part makes no sense. Figured what out? That you're a wannabe hacker that has nothing better to do than to try & " fukup someone's network...".

I wasn't going to say anything, but when you make ignorant comments like that, you should expect some response. Its people like you that put a bad image on hacking. The majority aren't out to "fukup someone's network...".