View Single Post
Old 02-25-2003, 11:54 PM   #44
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

Quote:
Originally posted by 96coupe
in my car the intake is almost never heard, my exhaust typically drowns it out. but i can't say that i have heard the intake and headers of other cars on the road either.
well.... you have a POFS muffler then. you should hear your intake more than anything. your IM is about what.. 2 feet away from you? this thread has gone to hell. this kid may have raced a turbo saturn.. you know what gives a turbo car power? boost. you can run 4psi and get very little power mid range. you guys jump over people too much, its late im tired, i dont feel like being nice. you raped this kid with knowing nothing about the other car. a single cam saturn has NO power. it is slow, a turbo with a low boost setting may only yield 30hp. im not saying i believe or disagree with him, but you guys need to realize turbo does not equal insane power. it is a form of forced induction that needs alot of fuel and tuning to run good power from it. it seemed this thread turned into who can say the worst thing to this kid. everyone asks stupid questions, but for some people to make up shit like headers dont change the noise of your car...c'mon people grow the **** up. we're here to learn about cars, this kid is 16, and dosnt have the same knowledge that i thought some of you had.

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote