View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 06:33 PM   #35
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
I will be living at home

Yes, it'd be easier, but then anyone with a STi could race me and keep up....hmm, nvm, lol. I jsut want a car that I can put a lot of money into and not be dissappointed. If the STI didn't have the rubo from teh factory, how much HP would it have? if its below 200, then the obvious thing to do is go with the RSX and it'll be very fast.

i dunno, what do you guys think? everyone except SVT.

lol lol lol... dude, the rsx sucks.... just cuz it "looks good" doesnt mean it's a good car with potential. the WRX is a good practical car that i can drive everyday and guess what, they can run high 12's with full exhaust, chip, intake and boost controller. but im not worried about having a FAST car anymore cuz it doesnt really get you anywhere but into a tree. u can total ur car in second like i did. ur insurance goes up and u lose a lot of money in the end. the RSX is front wheel drive for christ's sake. if u plan on making a FAST car, go with a trans am, a cobra, a wrx, lancer evo 8, rx-7, supra, 3000GT(even tho i hate them)... at least those cars are all decent stock and have potential with minor upgrades. you will can dump $5000 into the RSX and run 14.0's, maybe a 13.8. it's not about factory horsepower ratings you goon.. its about potential if ur trying to make a fast car. ps. there will be much better cars out in 2 years. save ur money for a real car to build and have daily driver.