View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 01:25 PM   #25
SVT Cobra

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
I was lightley stating what i planned to do. I am alos planning on replacing a lot of parts in the engine with titanium parts, and redoing the whole fuel system along with some other stuff.

the only ignorant person here is you child.
guess what, when you turn 18, you don't magically have money. lol. RSX isnt the car to start with if youre lookin to make something fast. "titanium parts" lmao. don't get too technical. you're gonna need more than forged pistons and a turbocharger on that car. that engine isnt gonna take too kindly to 20 psi and 150 Shot of nitrous you fool. what about suspension. you know you have to be able to stop too? you seem to be really clueless when it comes to building a car. an RSX lol... get real man. when youre 18 youre gonna have the same shitty civic or you may have a 99 integra by then. unless mommy and daddy buy you everything or you win the lotto or you have no social life and save every penny, you won't be owning a "domestic/ferarri killer" lol. i bet i know a whole lot more than you do. shouldnt you be in school ? or is this a free period? lol