View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 05:52 AM   #22
hybrid92hatch

Quote:
Originally posted by ford50forlife
just like the HEADS AND CAM aint nothing comment on the other thread in this forum... your car is a joke....please dont act like your special.... you make yourself stupid....... you have nothing but a ghetto dream... nothing more nothing less... and u lose to a stock ls1 with cam....10.9 by mike hoffbuar (sp?) please just stop before you look even stupidier (if thats possible)

Right now I really do not understand wtf the first line of your post is supposed to mean...if you could translate that to english, I might be able to respond to that part...

And, this car ain't a joke...and no, I am not going to spill what has been done to it just because you call me out...I will just say that this is a never ending project...just as most peoples cars on here...but I will run anybody that wants to run (track prefered)...I am not afraid to loose...happens to the best of em...and I don't claim to be the best, so I do loose on the occasion...

Quote:
Question 1-9: How fast does a stock LS1 run in the quarter mile?

Answer: It all depends on the weather and the condition of your local track, however it's safe to say that any combination of LS1 will run better than 13.9. Some have run as quick as 13.0 to 13.1 without any mods, and GMHTP got a totally stock Z28 to run a 12.89 (in New Jersey in the winter though). Most owners will find that they run in the 13.5 to 13.7 range quite easily with a broken in car. It has been found that a fully broken in car will run a few tenths quicker than a fresh one right off the lot.

Info from: http://www.ls1.com.

You might want to try and check your facts before calling someone out like that...you only make yourself look like an a$$...cams will not drop 2 seconds...EVER... That LS1 is not STOCK with only cams if it runs a 10.9.... Even if he got one of the hotter motors due to luck from the factory....show me a slip and show me the car...until then you are only making yourself look stupid... (no offense to this Mike Hoffbuar <sp?> if this is in fact true, as I do not know him...).

And as far as me only having a "ghetto dream"....

Quote:
ENGLISHTOWN, NEW JERSEY NOVEMBER 3rd 2002 HIGHLIGHTS

9. ME LOSING THE FIRST ****ING ROUND FOR DOING 13.50@105 ON A 13.55 DIAL! ****ERS!!

I do believe you will need something better than that to beat my "ghetto dream"....but of course you are going to say that you had a bad day, or the launch sucked, or maybe you even missed a shift?... Who knows...

If you can beat me with that 5.slow....good, come down to Kansas and prove it...or post a slip that is current. But you really need to stop bragging about somebody elses car that "appears" to be bullsh1t...because it ain't yours for one, and for two IT AIN'T YOURS!!! You appear to be as bad as the ricers you hate so much...

<in my best F&F ricer voice>
"Yo dawg...my boy has this ride all hooked up and sheit that could wax yo azz!!! It ain't minez tho...but itz hiz friendz and sheit...but it does 4'z in da 1/4 man!!!" whatever...

I could give a sh1t less about being beat by a domestic... I do not admit to having the fastest car on planet earth...or for that matter, whatever planet you are on... I never said I was "special" or anything like that...the main point of my posting in this thread was to get a response from johnriley...who actually owns the car he is bragging about...

...and to johnriley...PM with a way to get in touch with you...I would love to see what you have, I would be willing to make the trip up there to see my car get smoked by an f22 on a bottle... Or for that matter...I would love to run the H22 when you get it done...