View Single Post
Old 02-13-2003, 03:34 PM   #58
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

ok... what is being argued?

performace? he wins... no question

economy, gas milage? civic wins..

what are 95% of the people here doing? performance. i hate to break it to anyone here, but the more mods you do to your car your gas milage is going to start going to hell. i think the 4th gen prludes and new ITR's are about the only cars that can beat/race a gsx or gts and give them a good race. i know i've beaten my fair share of them over the 2 years i've had my car. 1st and 2nd gen. the only problem i have with DSM owners are they are too cocky. they think they have a car sent from god.. but like most other turbo cars, they have their problems. crank walk and transfer cases freezing. not to say honda performance engines arnt problem free either. i honestly dont know where the myth that honda engines are bulletproof came from, because i've had more problems than my friends had their engines.. sr20de and 4g63. i dunno... this guy definitaly came across the point he was trying to make the wrong way. if he would have asked a question like what car has better performance or what car is faster stock vs. stock i think he would see that people with 1/2 a brain realize the potential of a awd 4g63. hell... not long ago i thought i posted a video of a fwd clipse pulling 612fwhp and 575 ft/lb of tq. im sorry... ive NEVER seen a honda engine put numbers close to that

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.