View Single Post
Old 02-12-2003, 12:03 AM   #22
zm_dawg

Quote:
Originally posted by blind34_1
either way though, you prolly wont have any problems with the nextlevelperformance.com people. Considering I did a pretty comprehensive search, and found only one site, porrly madea t that, I'd say you can still safely use it. I just wanted you to be aware of someone else with the same name.

Personally, I always liked the idea of using your last name. Of course it sounds strange to you, because you've heard that name all your life. But Zeman is a cool sounding name, and using that for a business will be unique. Zeman Performance, Zemotorsports, it all sounds great.

what about Zeman Level Performance? it means your taking performance beyond the next level, your taking it to the Zeman level!

If i'd use it...it wouldn't be Zemotorsports lol...Zeman Performance Motorsports maybe.....i guess your right about me hearing it my whole life and all....but Zeman level is to much....i haven't ever really worked on a car....although I know if i had too I would take the time to do it carefully and do what it takes to get it done.....thats why I'm not so hot on installs right away....I don't even have a car right now.....had a 2000 Civic but totalled it and still haven't found the right car at the right price to do a swap in...everything seems so much....people are gettin $3k for older civics....and i just didn't expect that.....but yeah maybe...maybe I can still use like one of the next level slogans....taking performance to the next level or somethin....Or like you said....still using Next Level Motorsports....just think of a creative URL for the site.....