View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 09:52 PM   #51
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by Turbo_LS_Hatch
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm slightly older than 12. Just because you can see it doesn't make it your business. Imagine your neighbors are oustide bitching at each other, and you can hear them. Just because you can hear them, does that mean it's your business? I was called a name first, so I'll continue calling you and whoever else I feel like whatever I want. The term 'you' can also be used as a generalization, so no, like I said before, that comment wasn't directed at you. Obviously someone did/does care what I think/thought. You were sitting therer bitching about it, enough to make a few replies, so yep, someone did care. Don't worry kid, I have more important things to do than sit here and laugh at you too, I have to be at work in 15 minutes.
alright... you blabbed so much dumb shit i don't know where to start.
Quote:
Just because you can see it doesn't make it your business. Imagine your neighbors are oustide bitching at each other, and you can hear them. Just because you can hear them, does that mean it's your business?
Thats intresting, although it has nothing to do whats going on here. it works like this, everyone has access to this forum which makes this a public forum. why did Mischief post the pics here? To get a pubic opnion. You see under everyones name there is this little button that says "PM" which means private messeage. That would have been none of my bussiness had you pm'd him. but you didn't you posted in the pubic forum. Which made it everyons bussiness. I know the PM thing might be hard to grasp, but if you think about it makes sense doesn't it?

Quote:
I was called a name first, so I'll continue calling you and whoever else I feel like whatever I want.
Really? where at? in my post? the one that said
Quote:
pdd how everyone except you liked it... just shut up if you don't like it
maybe i did some secert typing that only you can see, eh? and then you next post you come in calling me a ***...

Quote:
The term 'you' can also be used as a generalization, so no, like I said before, that comment wasn't directed at you
i read that wrong and see what you ment now.

Quote:
Obviously someone did/does care what I think/thought. You were sitting therer bitching about it, enough to make a few replies, so yep, someone did care.
me telling you to shut up ment that i didn't care.if i did care i would have said "Turbo_LS_Hatch please say more stupid shit that i care about." but i said shut up, which ment i didn't wanna hear anymore of your dumb shit...see how that works?

Quote:
Don't worry kid, I have more important things to do than sit here and laugh at you too, I have to be at work in 15 minutes.
whoa! you have to go to work! oh man... I honestly don't care rather you go to work at walmart or not. What are you laughing at? your the one getting all defensive and calling me names...

By the way after reading you previous post im starting to think that your homophobic, or that maybe you your self has a deep yerning for boys...

Now im done aruging with you if you have something to say then pm me instead of thread crapping in this thread.

Scorch There was a thread going around here where someone used DYE instead of paint... ill see if i can find it.

Last edited by drdingo21 : 02-06-2003 at 09:58 PM.
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote