View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 11:10 PM   #5
zm_dawg

I totally agree with hip hop...It may be fun between me and my peers but I want to be as professional as possible and look go not only locally but i guess worldwide over the web.
I'm planning on dealing with almost everything. Anything I can get a good distributor for....I have a lot of ideas. I just don't want it to be like import performace cause I dont want to push away business from non imports....we all know if they do want the 'tezzas i could prolly stock it for a metro.....but no...I really want to get into good engine parts and everything I've been talking to a lot of people lately and think I can get almost any line and perhaps almost into swaps....it all depends how well I do and how soon business takes off. But like I said i'm a youngen lookin to make profit while getting everyone's business...i'm not looking to score thousands in a month like other businesses....i enjoy spending my nights reading and socializing with people of the same hobby and what not....it's going to be a hobby if nothin else.