View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 12:37 PM   #23
Turbo_LS_Hatch

12's are temporary, 11's will come soon enough. My goal is to have the car run 10.5 full interior, but on race gas and slicks. There wasn't much I could do. I know I could have bought a stock EG, but around here, they're all beat to shit. This one was in almost perfect condition, and I talked to numerous people about the owner, and EVERY one said the same thing, "He babied the car and never drove it hard." I didn't think that would be true until I thought about it and realized it was a show car, everything was put on it for points. Anyway, I wasn't able to run it at the track since I did a little fine tuning to it, but my best guess is/was a 13.4/13.5. It's on 9psi, and like I said, stock ignition, fuel system, and ECU(not even chipped, reburned, etc...) I ran a 13.7 turbo MR-2, had major wheel hop, had to get out of it for around a second(probably about a 2.5 60' that launch), and beat him by a little over a car. The car is impressive for what it is, but compared to a lot of Hondas around here, nothing spectacular.