View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 04:36 AM   #23
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Same thing happened to me a few years ago. I was living with my ex in an apartment complex when (on Christmas Eve of all days) I go out to find a good sized dent right where my door meets the fender. I was kinda like "wtf?" cuz I couldn't open my door. So, after 2 weeks of climbing in through the passenger's side door and across the console, I noticed a car with damage on the bumper that was oddly enough the same height as the dent on mine and the paint matched with the paint that had rubbed onto my car. And....drumroll please...these people lived right above me! They were a...shall we say..."illegal" couple that made way too much noise and treated us like shit. After calling the cops to report a hit and run they actually got arrested and I got restitution after the guy finally admitted he got drunk and slid into my car in the snow. As for what happened to them...who knows and who cares. Just sit tight...whoever hit your car will get their's.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote