View Single Post
Old 02-01-2003, 06:46 PM   #1
Zanza

Civic DX vs Prelude

Alright, now lets start off by saying there is no way in hell I could beat a prelude in a 1/4 if the driver was good, or even ok lol

Anyways, I was coming home from playing pool on this one street where the speed limit is about 45 or something. I saw a Prelude, I decided to get smoked haha. I saw a girl in his car so I decided to race em (you know you wanna make him look stupid). So the first light we weren't the first ones in the lane, so nothing we can do here.

The next light, he wanted to smoke a dinky civic with shaved DX logo so I guess he might of thought perhaps I was a EX or something lol. So boom we take off, he got a half a length in front of me, and I'm thinkin ok I'd dead. At about 70 he up a lil slope I catch up, it was pretty obvious that his car was auto by this point because his car was in front of mine and I didn't see any chassy movement. So boom I pass him up I'm going 80 something (I'm stupid, it was just a wide 2 lane (wide enough to be 3) street and over a lil bridge.

So I'm guessin his girls is mocking him, so the next light we do the same. I still beat him in the end result, at the final light I make a left to go home and he's high beaming me obviously pissed.

I go home and smile. And wish I could say I beat someoen with skills . Anyways I'm sure of couple things:

-All he had was a intake and exhaust, not cai.
-He learned how to drive 5 minutes before the lil race.
-I would of loss of this was a 1/4 mile race and he wasn't so much of a wuss.
-If it was a at least novice driver he woulda made me go home crying.

I think I got lucky, it was my first race. That was like many months ago but uhh my experience is that I use to race moto bikes thats about it at that point.