View Single Post
Old 11-21-2001, 12:19 PM   #20
Phatblackcivic

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord Man
Ok boys lets not get too fired up..

*What size subs do you prefer?!* is the title of this thread.

So Phatb likes 12's ported. 93chrome likes 15's.
You guys will never agree on which size is ideal.. Different interests/existentiel factors to consider..

Phatb: people probably say that because you drive a hatch. but if those same peeps have heard 15's in a similar hatch.. they wouldnt be saying that. 2 subs of comparable quality.

93chrome : I know you like that deep *earthquake* like rumble.. like me.. So for that, the 15's are definately better. But what about for tighter/cleaner sounding bass? the 10's will proabably murder 15's..

Whoa dude! Let's get one thing straight here. The only hatch I would EVER drive would be a CRX. You should re-read my specs. I drive the 2 door coupe. But I am not saying which ones are better. I would love to have the boom of a couple 15's, but I am not willing to give up that much extra space, shell out the tons of extra doe for a huge amp and the subs. I am just saying that you can make a couple of "GOOD" 12's sound like 15's but with keeping your trunk space and saving some cash. I do love the sound of 2 JL Audio 15W6's in my friend's eclipse. WOW!