View Single Post
Old 11-20-2001, 06:05 PM   #19
GSRwBOOST

FYI,

I'm 31.

Dude.. when did you say you were going to beat the prelude?? Gimme a break.

1. Your have a turbo, which in case you didn't realize it, gives you a hp and torque advantage over almost any other stock honda import.

2. If you can drive worth a shit, it should be absolutely NO competition.

3. If you have that large of an advantage over the guy next to you and you rev on him.... then it's implied/inferred that you know your going to beat him... Don't play semantics...

Don't play stupid... you know what I'm talking about when it comes to the import scene, you know it's the riceboys that cause the majority of this problem. Get the chip off your shoulder.. noone is insulting you and your "pride".... just next time you decide to roll up on someone, try something larger.

I can roll up on a stock prelude and pulverize it.. but then again I have an LSD, built bottom end, clutch, turbo and all the otehr crap that goes with having an "all go, no show" car... (damn expensive I might add)...

So a few observations were made and you got your panties in a wad. I'm here to tell you that Ihave had my fair share of flaming on a few boards, but believe me it wasn't from racing a prelude... and I didn't get all bent out of shape over it...

Take a chill pill, drink a 40, get laid and relax a little.. you'll have an ulcer before your 20....