View Single Post
Old 01-23-2003, 07:02 PM   #1
zm_dawg

Performance Shop

Well, I'm now sittin here for about the 4th, 5th, and 6th week off of work from a recent accident. This is the time when I wish I had a hobby. Well let my 18 yr old mind run wild for a few days now and besides watchin ebay and refreshing every 30 seconds to see what prices cars have been up to I've done nothin lol. Recently a car lot opened up by an asian american and his bro. I stopped by and talked with them the other week when I noticed it happened to be all honda's. It's been open a month now and there are some nice cars there, a GSR, 'nother nice integra, an SI and then all the other Civic's and Accords some newer a few older oddball ones. With only being open for a month I stopped by again and there are already more trade in cars there then I would have expected. So I'm thinkin....we have autozone supplying APC crap. Why can't I open a shop up lol. Is this even able to happen. Am I running wild......a performance shop would only benefit from that car lot alone. But is this business thing able to take off. How could it work...like a store branch off of an internet shop?....let me know what you think. I'm getting way to obsessed with imports for the little time i've been here. I'm gettin every mag....and just can't stop thats why I want to find my car soon....and start workin on it.
Only negative about this lot......not sure who isn't going to have a civic with altezza's in our small little town