View Single Post
Old 01-22-2003, 08:21 AM   #10
Hoss

Re: 01 Civic vs. Trans Am

Quote:
Originally posted by Afroney
A couple of nights ago, I newish red Trans Am pulled up to me at a light. He didnt do anything when the light turned green, but when I started moving he pulled up along side of me and started pulling away. Looks like he wanted to race. Hell I caught up to him, and we probally were going 80 mph, side by side. Then all the sudden he floors it, and takes off! Man! Those things are FAST! I had my foot on the floor, but there was no way I would ever catch up to him. He probally was half a mile ahead of me, and at the next light he rolled down his window, and then I recognized him. He was the same guy, I had raced on the same road, a few months earlier in my Audi. He of course smoked that car too. Oh well, at least it was a fun little race. By the way what do Trans Ams put out for Horsepower. Whats their displacement?

Thanks for being honest, I dynoed my car last year and put 318 RWHP to the ground, with just a exhaust and K&N. Saturday I'm getting dynoed again but I have alot more mods this time hopefully I'll break 500 RWHP with NO2