View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 03:16 PM   #4
Boosted3g

A lot off topic but

GT40FIED- remember a while back when we talked about me and my buddy building a 347 motor. We finally got it done and it ripps. He may actualy give me a run for my money this year. We have it running and tuned at a 200 shot and thats about as far as we can go on a 302 sportsman block. Anyways thanks for the stang tips you gave me a while back.

We have another engine we are thinking of doing when this one blows up. We are going to to the internals out of the block we have now (basically the probe rotating assembly) and throw it into a 351W blocka nd jsut get the custom 1" longer rods than what we have now. That will put us at a 1.88 r/s ratio which is close to the 2.2 ideal for a 2 valve motor. We are also thinking of taking it out to 60 over since the winsors have a slightly thicker cylinder wall if i remember correctly. That will give us a 352 with a major high rev range. We are probably going to turbo it and try to hang with some big dogs. Right now for this season anyways we are going to run the street ranegade class in the NMRA. Shoot me an email back if you run NMRA we will ahv eto meet up sometime.