View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 01:57 AM   #67
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirkwo0dForest
u STANG FREAKS really piss me off. none in particualer. all. "dont go by the stats dude! my stang can get low 13s stock" then u turn around and say "look rite here! see!! civic got 17 seconds stock" jezuz..... u GT stangs need to race a real car like an SS.

A. any 87+ v8 stang stock is usually stuck in 14's REGARDLESS high to low if its standard, its the modded people have been known to do some crazy times with these cars because they have the best suspension for HOOKING UP from the factory, ive seen people do mid to high 5's in the 1/8TH MILE with OEM suspension and slicks... slight mods + good driver = great times, i know people with just gears ,intake and exhaust doing 12's in light fox bodies but what do you care im a stupid inbred mustang hick..

B. majority of civics run 17's you ****ing fool THERE ECONOMY YOU GODDAMN IDIOT

the mid to late 90's si's were the only GREAT exception and i actually like those cars because they are great track warriors that slightly modded can be made to run with domestic v-8's..

C. SS? whats your point.. anything modded can beat anything stock, my year was quicker that z-28's, newer ls1's are the only thing i got to worry about, and usually they blow to much tire to catch even my pathetic times. I cant wait till VEX gets his flashcard configured then ill upload my kill of me vs. the c5 vette.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote