View Single Post
Old 01-13-2003, 10:17 AM   #33
DomesticImport

ya the shower is very nice, the one i was in when we used it.. it had a little seat
we've tried the pool thing but its kinda not easy to do in there, so we just went up on the deck (guess what ... my dad caught us in the pool but he only saw the beginning stages of it not the full "sin") hehehe that day sucked
we also have done that at a friends house and she got pissed at us... oh well

hey heres a gross story:
i was over at my friends house and she had her b/f there with her. we were watching tv, they told me they were going to make something quick to eat up in the kitchen... so i was like "okay".about 15 mins later they came back down. i was still sitting there watching tv. then she throws this little ball thing at me (sometimes i act weird and put random things in my mouth like a baby would) so i threw it in my mouth. i was sitting there and i could taste something and i couldnt place it for some reason... so i say "what is this, tasts familiar" and when i looked up they were both cracking up! so i spit it out immeadiatly... turns out they put that damn little ball up her then threw it at me not realizing i put stuff in my mouth.... i havent heard the end of it for about 2 weeks