View Single Post
Old 01-10-2003, 04:20 PM   #5
mt.biker

Quote:
Hi and welcome to Network Marketing Success Now. Here you'll find tips and resources to help you build a profitable home based business. In the past, many people have made fortunes in Network Marketing, also called MLM or Multi-Level Marketing. Unfortunately for most of us it was difficult, at best, just to break even. To be successful in the past required a lot of face to face interaction, which intimidated most people and was difficult for those that were good at it to duplicate.

The rapid growth of the Internet has leveled the playing field for those trying to build a network marketing business. Whether part time or full time, you can combine the worldwide exposure and instant response of the Internet to build your business from your home computer.

Currently, there's a vast amount of interest in work at home programs, so now is the time to get in and start building your business. In Network Marketing, the work you do now will provide residual income for you and your family for years to come.

stuff like that scares me away from getting involved. I wouldn't say its a scam but there are better business ideas out there then this... just i aint gonna be sharing any of mine