View Single Post
Old 12-20-2002, 03:21 PM   #17
oc civic

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
G. If you think that slamming hp on and off isn't worse for the engine than predictable constant conditions then your shot.

you make very good arguments till here.. this point just makes you look like a complete idiot... the motor is not a person or item that has teh ability to learn harsh conditions... it does not think turbo nitrous or ANY serious power adder is good.. its an economy car... NOTHING more.... nitrous IS cheaper.. i DO run slicks on the street.. i DO spray on the street.. the comment you make abotu racing with nitrous on the street.. dude THINK about what you are saying... if you race at all on the street you can get in trouble.. FORGET about the modification tickets.. you think if a cop catches you street racing he will go.. oh man its ok you have a turbo.. thats cool.... and in MOST states there are laws that state that ANY modification to the car that alters intended performance is a violation... if you dont believe me you can check with sema on that since i already battled NJ court about nitrous in my car and WON.. i have a state issued permit for nitrous oxide... get your facts straight before you spew off incorrect info.. i can LEGALY have nitrosu in my car.. if you wish i will scan the permit for you.. in fact nah.. i will DEFINATELY scan the permit cause im SURE you don't believe it.... once you factor in EVERYTHING nitrous IS cheaper..... always will be... show me math... show me what kit you would use... how much it costs.. im all ears.. i want you to show us how turbo is cheaper...

i really want to see your 300 hp at teh wheels dyno sheet and cost break down