View Single Post
Old 11-23-2002, 02:19 PM   #27
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Hmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
You talk like you know me, but you dont. So shut the **** up. No one in this site is trying to act like their civic or whatever can take fast ass cars.
I could go buy an SS right now, but what for. So I'll have a car that has an engine bay thats so packed that I cant do anything beyond minor boltons, and at the same time pay out the ass for insurance. Then I'll drive around showing "ricers" they cant **** with me, I got a fast car and I can push down the gas pedal.

I dont know what morons you've been talking to who say that adding altezza's and a wing is going to make you faster.

**** it I'll just get a loan from the bank, one from my parents, one from my baby's momma, and one from your mom and go out and get a Viper. Of course then insurance will be a ***** but I'll be able to pay it somehow.

ok so now ive placed you, you fit hand in hand that I COULDA HAD A V-8 but its too ****ing fast for my taste, and hard to work on, bad gas mileage, and bad insurance, man sorry to butt in the conversation but open your eyes, ls1's suck because of the cramptness, but there are always other options, mine happens to be a 2640lb v-8 that gets 20mpg city, 500/6months insurance (4 cylinder mind you), and is perfectly reliable (BUT I HAVENT BEEN TAKING CARE OF IT)

hell man the buick gran national is a 6 cylinder, good insurance car, with power that betters a 5.0 ANY DAY 20+mpg CITY, and automatic trans too, with more ****ing commodities then your ghetto fabulouso E---C----O-----N------O------M------Y car with ever muster, Minus the neons, strobes and stuff

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife