HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fast and Furious Females (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Am I the only one?... (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9098)

Whiteclipse99 11-08-2002 01:11 PM

Am I the only one?...

Am I the only dork who watches Dawson's Creek? :crazy: Please tell me I'm not. I was just looking to discuss it, but I don't know that many people who watch it religiously like I do! :paranoid:

KwikR6 11-08-2002 01:18 PM

Re: Am I the only one?...

Quote:

Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Am I the only dork who watches Dawson's Creek? :crazy: Please tell me I'm not. I was just looking to discuss it, but I don't know that many people who watch it religiously like I do! :paranoid:

Gurl you should really get in touch with my ex..haha.....that gurl loved that show....sorry I don't watch it that much.
But I do like friends..hahaha

Grip72 11-08-2002 01:36 PM

I like friends as well, and i used to watch Smallville all the time (i know, i know). And Family Guy is the funniest damn cartoon as well as The Simpsons...but i never watch TV anymore...i usually just download the episodes ..:crazy:

Whiteclipse99 11-08-2002 02:03 PM

Re: Re: Am I the only one?...

Quote:

Originally posted by dereks civic
Gurl you should really get in touch with my ex..haha.....that gurl loved that show....sorry I don't watch it that much.
But I do like friends..hahaha

Oh yeah, I watch Friends religiously too! :crazy: I watch way too much tv! And if I'm not home to watch it, then I tape it. I get upset if I miss a show! Man...I really am a dork! :paranoid:

mylittlecivic 11-08-2002 04:14 PM

Is that show still going:eek: no I havent seen dawsons creek since the first few episodes came out, I dont watch that much tv unless its snl;) But I dont have that channel dawsons creek is on anymore anyway:crazy:

insomniac_91 11-08-2002 06:39 PM

What he said(mylittlecivic) I was so into in the beggining now just aint got the time.

Whiteclipse99 11-08-2002 07:42 PM

Just an FYI...mylittlecivic is a female

mylittlecivic 11-08-2002 11:46 PM

Quote:

Just an FYI...mylittlecivic is a female

:yes: thanks for pointing it out Erin

DsBlu01CivEX 11-09-2002 12:10 PM

yah Erin you are a HUGE dork for watching the amount of TV you do. The girl cracks me up. We'll be driving somewhere and she'll be like "Oh, so I was watching this comedian last night on TV and he blah blah blah". The funny thing is the girl watches comedians ALL the time. She doesn't just watch sitcoms/dramas.....she just cracks me up with her vast entertainment knowledge!!!

firstgeardude 11-09-2002 12:50 PM

i dont watch dawsons creek, i probably seen one episode of it... the only show on tv that i watch regularily is that new show Fastlane... anyone watch that?

ChrisCantSkate 11-09-2002 01:03 PM

simpsons Pwnz jOo. i also like that 70's show and fresh prince

mt.biker 11-09-2002 02:11 PM

erin, YUP!

Whiteclipse99 11-09-2002 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mt.biker
erin, YUP!

Thanks Rob! :pfft:

KwikR6 11-09-2002 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
simpsons Pwnz jOo. i also like that 70's show and fresh prince

And Family guy...and Futurerama..!!1
hhaha....and Spongebob Square Pants!!!

RSX-S girl 11-09-2002 04:55 PM

Re: Am I the only one?...

Quote:

Yes you are the only dork who watches Dawson's Creek... Don't you have anything else better to do than sit around and watch a bunch of teenage whores do stupid shit!:pukey

DsBlu01CivEX 11-09-2002 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RSX-S girl
Yes you are the only dork who watches Dawson's Creek... Don't you have anything else better to do than sit around and watch a bunch of teenage whores do stupid shit!:pukey

damn...don't be so harsh. Wow...I'm sure she has tons of stuff better to do, like act like a stupid teenage whore actually doin that stupid shit. But she'd rather watch people on TV f:censored:k up their lives. No one flames you for the sh!t that you watch or don't watch. Just cuz she enjoys those shows doesnt mean she's a dork. I think her beginning this thread was more of a joke calling herself a dork and was actually just lookin for someone to talk to about the show.

Whiteclipse99 11-10-2002 11:40 AM

Quote:

Ouch! You should watch what you say being a newbie and all! Obviously you didn't see the humor in my thread!

KwikR6 11-10-2002 12:40 PM

Quote:

Hey gurl watch what you say!!
:paranoid:

Whiteclipse99 11-12-2002 12:09 PM

They call it entertainment for a reason! And that's to entertain, so for that half hour or more I'm being entertained by a television show or shows of my choice. For just that little time span I can forget about my daily life and problems. In a way it's a stress reliever for me. :yes:

ebpda9 11-12-2002 12:31 PM

lol this thread is funny. i think i watched like 5 minutes of it and couldn't take it anymore. sponge bob rulez;) abd blues clues :crazy: j/k

DsBlu01CivEX 11-12-2002 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hondaman-iac
lol this thread is funny. i think i watched like 5 minutes of it and couldn't take it anymore. sponge bob rulez;) abd blues clues :crazy: j/k

Blues Clues definitely rocks!!!! But it was much better when Steve was on rather than his "brother". I won't watch it until Steve comes back.:no:

Rob 11-12-2002 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
I won't watch it until Steve comes back.:no:

D...you crack me up..:D

Right now any American t.v. shows are appealing to me :crazy: but yeah, Simpsons and That 70's Show..........

DsBlu01CivEX 11-12-2002 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AccordinStyle
D...you crack me up..:D

sad thing...I for once wasn't trying to be funny what so ever...I was actually being honest :crazy: :help:

Rob 11-12-2002 07:46 PM

Quote:

sad thing...I for once wasn't trying to be funny what so ever...I was actually being honest :crazy: :help:

What was funny was that I could actually picture you sitting there saying that.......sorry :foot:

ebpda9 11-12-2002 08:20 PM

Quote:

thinking chair time ;)

Kyle 11-12-2002 09:11 PM

Quote:

I won't watch it until Steve comes back.:no:

Didn't he die...or get arrested for possesion of crack or somethin...

mylittlecivic 11-13-2002 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kyle

:yes:

Whiteclipse99 11-13-2002 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kyle

Are you serious? :eek: I liked watching that show sometimes, he was such a goof!

KwikR6 11-13-2002 09:38 AM

Quote:

Are you serious? :eek: I liked watching that show sometimes, he was such a goof!

What show?
Steve Who?

Whiteclipse99 11-13-2002 11:56 AM

Quote:

What show?
Steve Who?

Steve from Blue's Clues! Ok, it's geared towards kids, but I thought Steve was funny!

ShEaNy 11-13-2002 01:30 PM

I hate Dawsons Creek..sorry....i came late on this but ya....

KwikR6 11-14-2002 05:01 PM

Quote:

Steve from Blue's Clues! Ok, it's geared towards kids, but I thought Steve was funny!

I've never had a chance to watch that show...Im sure i would like it considering i love cartoons...as for blue...I like him..he's a cute dogg

DsBlu01CivEX 11-14-2002 11:30 PM

Quote:

I've never had a chance to watch that show...Im sure i would like it considering i love cartoons...as for blue...I like him..he's a cute dogg

blue is actually a girl dog. (I won't give ya any sh!t since you never saw the show....) magenta, blue's doggy friend, is the boy dog. It's trying to make sure kids don't genderize color (blue=boys...pink=girls).

ChrisCantSkate 11-14-2002 11:33 PM

Quote:

blue is actually a girl dog. (I won't give ya any sh!t since you never saw the show....) magenta, blue's doggy friend, is the boy dog. It's trying to make sure kids don't genderize color (blue=boys...pink=girls).

i just wrote a whole paper on gender... its all society i tell ya

KwikR6 11-15-2002 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
i just wrote a whole paper on gender... its all society i tell ya

it is bro...
Either way...i like the doggies....I love dogs though