HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   post the funniest car you've seen (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=690)

thermal 10-11-2001 09:17 PM

post the funniest car you've seen

1 Attachment(s)
ever seen a wood body kit?....well, here you go:D.....

thermal 10-11-2001 09:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
another angle....

2000Pimpinex 10-11-2001 09:25 PM

LMFAO

I really hope its just a joke or something. Thats crazy!

thermal 10-11-2001 09:29 PM

aint it?......i thought it was photoshopped the first time......i'm still trying to figure out it was wooden body kit or just pure rust!

Big James 10-12-2001 04:44 AM

WHAT THE ****!!!??? I am pretty much speechless.

OK, I have no pic of this, and it ain't as funny as that, but I saw it this morning. I pull into the parking space at work, and look at the little black Suzuki car parked next to me. The I notice it..... TRITON V8. LOL! It had badges from a Ford Truck. :D

Accord Man 10-12-2001 10:43 AM

Re: post the funniest car you've seen

Quote:

Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
ever seen a wood body kit?....well, here you go:D.....

F!ck!ng hell!!

That thing is a real monster

:eek: :eek:

thermal 10-12-2001 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Big James
WHAT THE ****!!!??? I am pretty much speechless.

OK, I have no pic of this, and it ain't as funny as that, but I saw it this morning. I pull into the parking space at work, and look at the little black Suzuki car parked next to me. The I notice it..... TRITON V8. LOL! It had badges from a Ford Truck. :D

...he he he.....it's like this neon i saw in houston with a typeR emblem on the front and a TRD sticker on the window.....WTF:confused:

thermal 10-12-2001 02:08 PM

you can also look at it this way tho.....if this is really wood, the person who did it must be a real "handy man"..........:D

ChrisCantSkate 10-12-2001 05:35 PM

yeah and now he's got a woody......... bodykit

Accord Man 10-12-2001 05:44 PM

Quote:

you can also look at it this way tho.....if this is really wood, the person who did it must be a real "handy man"..........:D

OMG, thats wood??

It looked like metal painted white, which was rusting..

:|

thermal 10-12-2001 09:49 PM

i really do not know if it is wood or just plain ol' rust:confused:

Accord Man 10-13-2001 10:35 AM

Quote:

i really do not know if it is wood or just plain ol' rust:confused:

When you look at the sides, it looks very uniform.. I doubt it rusted so perfectly even..

It really looks like wood work to me!

::yes:: ::no:: ::yes::

thermal 10-13-2001 05:27 PM

----->::yes:: ::no:: ::yes:: <----- :eek:scary:eek:

90civiclxryder 10-13-2001 08:26 PM

i think that its wood, its definately scary, im not sure what else to say

Big James 10-14-2001 08:15 AM

First we have wood bodykits, and now...................rain gutters!

thermal 10-14-2001 12:22 PM

:eek:<---------speechless. good one big j

Accord Man 10-14-2001 05:06 PM

Whoa!! regarding the civic..

I thought the spoiler was bad, until I saw the front...

:o

azninside 10-14-2001 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Accord Man
Whoa!! regarding the civic..

I thought the spoiler was bad, until I saw the front...

:o

yeah...I didn't even realize that there was two pics...an I was lookin at the spoiler....then I saw the bottom pic an I couldn't believe it....that's beyond pathetic!

-AZNinside

90civiclxryder 10-14-2001 05:33 PM

the civic is ok minus the wing and the front, but damn that wing is bad

Racing Rice 10-15-2001 07:13 AM

Ok heres mine...

There is a guy that runs around here in a Neon. Its is plasterd with stickers, I mean almost the whole car, over the lights and all. It has a wooden Lowes combat style wing with a sweet Krylon paint job. IT also has chrome hub caps. Now he says it runs 12's at 128 mph. It "has" a Supercharger and a turbo (very hidden, so hidden I couldnt find either)... AND nitrous (helium bottle with a garden hose hooked to it).. I wish I could find that car with my camera you guys will be the first to see it. ;)

thermal 10-15-2001 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Racing Rice
Ok heres mine...

There is a guy that runs around here in a Neon. Its is plasterd with stickers, I mean almost the whole car, over the lights and all. It has a wooden Lowes combat style wing with a sweet Krylon paint job. IT also has chrome hub caps. Now he says it runs 12's at 128 mph. It "has" a Supercharger and a turbo (very hidden, so hidden I couldnt find either)... AND nitrous (helium bottle with a garden hose hooked to it).. I wish I could find that car with my camera you guys will be the first to see it. ;)

he he he....interesting, please find the car and post!:D

Addict 10-15-2001 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Ok heres mine...

Seek and destroy! er Exploit!

Wooden cavalier and a civic that measures rainfall......LOL Frickin crazy......!!!!!!

Addict 10-15-2001 05:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And an eclipse..........

Addict 10-15-2001 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ever Vipers can be riced..........

Addict 10-15-2001 05:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And of course a Mustang.,.....

Addict 10-15-2001 05:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not ricey or stupid, but something you don't see everyday. Note that these were manufactured this way. I can't recall the name... Yes those are props underneath...

Addict 10-15-2001 05:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mazda MX-6.....Ugh

Addict 10-15-2001 05:50 PM

This is why I carry my camera around. I've got more.....

grl_racer 10-15-2001 07:28 PM

OMG i have to get my camera..
i dunno if you all can picture this.. but i will try to explain the best i can, and it may not beat the wooden body kit..

i saw a purple pontiac sunfire, with an unpainted body kit, his tail pipe stuck out the back of the car like a good foot, maybe more.. and he had a HUGE TYPE R banner, and type R everywhere on his car...

2genteg saw it... i have PROOF that it exists... but you wouldnt believe the amount of rice out here in AZ. Its like a buy one get one free deal on wings out here. EVERYONE has one ... everywhere you look.. wing.. wing... wing... its horrible.. ill get pics this weekend.. you'll see!! ::yes::

grl_racer 10-15-2001 07:29 PM

Civic_Addict... that eclipse is HORRIBLE... HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

some people just shouldnt have $$$$...
but that is a PERFECT example of what you see around here in AZ

thermal 10-15-2001 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Civic_Addict
Mazda MX-6.....Ugh
DAYM......imagine that same exact wing on a miata with 17 inch rims, NO drop, and a chrome exaust tip.......the dude lives on the same building as me. the wing is off now, i guess he finally convinced himself that it's not attractive to have a big a$$ wing on a tiny car......shiet, the wing looks bigger than the car! :D

Racing Rice 10-16-2001 07:38 AM

Quote:

Not ricey or stupid, but something you don't see everyday. Note that these were manufactured this way. I can't recall the name... Yes those are props underneath...

Is this one of those amphibious cars??

Addict 10-16-2001 07:49 AM

Quote:

Is this one of those amphibious cars??

Actually yeah. The props do work. Crazy looking.....

Racing Rice 10-16-2001 10:41 AM

Quote:

Actually yeah. The props do work. Crazy looking.....

Be kinda cool being chased by the police.. Drive into the ocean.. to get away..;)

Addict 10-16-2001 01:12 PM

Quote:

Be kinda cool being chased by the police.. Drive into the ocean.. to get away..;)

Yeah, but I haven't seen a whole lot of ocean in Ohio.....unfortunately......

Accord Man 10-16-2001 01:54 PM

Quote:

Ever Vipers can be riced..........

I dont think the viper is that bad..

Addict 10-16-2001 03:34 PM

Quote:

I dont think the viper is that bad..

Wouldn't be if the wing wasn't taller than the car... All a matter of opinion....

Accord Man 10-16-2001 04:21 PM

Quote:

Wouldn't be if the wing wasn't taller than the car... All a matter of opinion....

True, in the end it all comes down to taste.

I have the feeling most people are automatically repelled by mid to high wings becaus they are conditionned to that.

It's a general thought that high wings are ugly and ricey..

But I think under certain applications, even the tall wings look pretty good!

;)

--------------------------------------------------

Civic_Addict : Also thanks for the Carfax report.

::yes::

Racing Rice 10-17-2001 06:44 AM

Quote:

True, in the end it all comes down to taste.

I have the feeling most people are automatically repelled by mid to high wings becaus they are conditionned to that.

It's a general thought that high wings are ugly and ricey..

But I think under certain applications, even the tall wings look pretty good!

Like the supra... Its got a pretty large factory wing... You dont see anyone complaining about that..I know I wouldnt!;)

Addict 10-17-2001 09:24 AM

Quote:

Like the supra... Its got a pretty large factory wing... You dont see anyone complaining about that..I know I wouldnt!;)

The Supra has something to back that wing up, not saying that the Viper doesn't. The Supra wings look like they belong there.