HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who's who of the drinking scene... (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25399)

Wren57 09-25-2005 03:57 AM

Who's who of the drinking scene...

Who's who of the Drinking Scene
list by collegehumor.com

Random Drunk running guy- Where are you going? And why are you running?

Crying Girl on Cellphone- Yes sweetheart, when you are hammered is a great time to deal with your relationship problems.

High Five Guy- Just happy to be hammered. Everyone needs a high five!

Drunken Chanters- SHUT UP!

Fight Anyone Guy- Can't you find something better to do when you get trashed? Like having a good time? How about trying to get laid? Better start a fight over something important like collars or haircuts.

Stumbling High Heel Girl- You can barely walk in them when you're sober, why did you think that shots of cheap booze would help your cause?

Antisocial Obliterated "I'm just here for the booze" Guy- This character doesn't care at all about socializing and leaves as soon as the keg is kicked. What an inspiration.

Herd of Freshmen- you like to travel in groups to the nearest frat house to wait in line for Natural Ice, or Milwaukee's Best, while being talked down to.

Straight to Gay in 2 Beers Guy- It's cool man, just come out of the closet. Your friends are here to support you.

Hypothermia Girl- The wind chill is five below zero, but you are still wearing a mini skirt, and your tatas are hanging out.

Philosophical Slurring Drunk- You have the answer to everything, and especially enjoy getting into lighthearted discussions about politics, religeon, and abortion.

Drama/Freak Out Girl- Wait... Everyone's having a great time? Better divert attention to your petty problem.

Too Much Too Quick guy- You tried to show off early in the night with successive shots, or double beer bongs, now you are passed out on the couch with a fake mustache and a penis drawn on your face.

Group of Girls in Bathroom- Are you helping each other wipe, or comparing Hoohahs?

"We Cool" Guy- Can usually be found right behind "Fight Anyone Guy". You like to pretend you're trying to difuse the situation, while promptly escalating fight if "we not cool".

Grinding, Reach Around, Dancer Guy- If you're not a Freshman getting drunk at Frats for the first time, they're probably just a sleazebag.

Keg Power Trip Guy- You are the "Commander of the Keg". You arm yourself with the keg hose and get off on controlling who gets beer.

"Wanna Take Shots In My Room?" Guy- Classy.

Bodybuilder/Light Beer Drinker Guy- You drink a case of cheap light beer, then work out for three hours the next day to "get rid of all the toxins".

The Drinking Dictator- You like to make all the rules. You spout gems like "drink more, faster!" and "No! A two doesn't clear!".

"Let's Go Drink More at My Place and Watch a Movie" Guy- Works every time.

Get A Room Couple- Do you think that an apartment couch is a cheap, pay by the hour motel room?

Daredevil- You enjoy blacking out, jumping off things, and risking your life whenever possible.

Keg Groupies- You stand in a group of three or four, never more than an arm's reach away from "the precious".

Random Old Guy- Are you an alumni? Someone's Dad? Trying to get 18 year old ass?

"I can't believe he is still Puking" Guy- You can usually be found in the bathroom, but less classy specimen may be found at the nearest sink, or garbage can.

Pee on Stuff Guy- Peeing in the bushes is one thing, but the Xbox? Christ! Really?!

Break Shit Guy- You are hammered, and the material world must pay the price!

Raspy voice yelling Girl- Seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

SilverHX4Me 09-25-2005 04:00 AM

oh man I'm glad I don't drink anymore :pukey

I was the 2 drinks and go to sleep girl.

ChrisCantSkate 09-25-2005 10:05 AM

haha i can match almost every one of those with someone i've known

pdiggitydogg 09-25-2005 10:09 AM

Im "Fight Anyone Guy", that is quickly held back by my buddy "Philosophical Slurring Drunk" and "High Five Guy"

Grip72 09-25-2005 12:23 PM

bahahaha that was awesome....i can match pretty much everyone of those up to af riend of mine

btw, i'm fuckin hungover today lol

MissJDM 09-25-2005 09:26 PM

Nice list..just sent a copy to my college buddies and not to my surprise, it really excited them!

IALuder 09-25-2005 09:32 PM

Straight to Gay in 2 Beers Guy = darin

:D :D j/k j/k

i do believe im the daredevil and high five guy.

Mischief 09-25-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by IALuder
i do believe im the daredevil and high five guy.

haha me too.. I'm the daredevil guy anytime alcohol just brings it out even more.. :D

Violent Apathy 09-29-2005 06:30 PM

Hmm, High five guy for me haha.

CD5Passion 09-29-2005 06:52 PM

fuck off Ben :D

now I'm definatly the high five drunk, and philsophical slurring drunk. :D

Daviso27 09-29-2005 07:19 PM

Im the "Play the wall and look out for fight anyone guy and crack one on his head" Guy...I dont think you mentioned this one.

Racing Rice 09-30-2005 11:14 AM

What about the...

One Beer Blackmailer - You sip on one beer all night just to fit in. Once everyone is smashed you use the stories to blackmail people in the future.

That would be me.:D

ChrisCantSkate 09-30-2005 04:13 PM

^ you mean the dousche bag drunk? j/k lol

Racing Rice 10-03-2005 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
^ you mean the dousche bag drunk? j/k lol

Nope... Never gets drunk. Douche Bag Guy maybe.:D