HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Turbo (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: out for a few weeks (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22953)

thermal 10-16-2004 05:25 PM

OT: out for a few weeks

Turbo Forum visitors:

Since this is the primary forum that I usually keep an eye on, I just want to let everybody know that I'll be in and out during the next few weeks. I'm out to sea (Navy thing). Internet connection here is very unpredictable. I'm sure the rest of the moderator team have my back to ensure questions are answered here.

This thread will be delted when I get back.

Enjoy the Turbo Forum!

IALuder 10-17-2004 08:09 AM

aight man. i hope you can answer my shit.

JDMFantasy2k 10-17-2004 09:41 AM

arnel's apprentice i am, throughout his abscence, my gained knoweledge of turbo and the force shall be shared, yes :yes:

the force will be with you master :bandit:

AkimboStylee 10-18-2004 08:19 PM

shouldnt it be may the boost be with you?

JDMFantasy2k 10-19-2004 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by krwheeler85
shouldnt it be may the boost be with you?

good call

thermal 11-05-2004 05:32 PM

Sup fellas. I'm here somewhere in Europe in location I cant spit out. It sux. It's wet. It's cold. Rough seas. and there are American haters all over the place.

I know I said I'll be in and out but I'm really mostly out. I was lucky to be able to even get on right now. JDM has back. A couple more weeks and I should be here more often... well, not just as much yet cuz i gotta spend major time with my girl. laterz...

JDMFantasy2k 11-05-2004 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
JDM has back.

werd

good to hear from ya arnel (although by the time you read this you could be back) Hope things get better.

by the time you come back my car will finally have the turbo installed.

this sunday i'm planning on taking off my exhaust manifold to bolt up the turbo and turbo manifold so i can figure out how i'm going to run the piping and see if there's anything else i need. Then once i decide how to bend all the pipes, fab up a DP, buy a BOV and a couple gaskets and then i'll be boostin!

BlackEJ 11-15-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:

Sup fellas. I'm here somewhere in Europe in location I cant spit out. It sux. It's wet. It's cold. Rough seas. and there are American haters all over the place.

I know I said I'll be in and out but I'm really mostly out. I was lucky to be able to even get on right now. JDM has back. A couple more weeks and I should be here more often... well, not just as much yet cuz i gotta spend major time with my girl. laterz...

Bitch stop crying, and go do your job instead of being a :ricer:

thermal 11-16-2004 02:39 AM

^fuk you Chris, you non-working, non-sea-going, fake-ass salior^

I'm almost home is few days focker :banana: :banana:. Dont come to my apartment unannounced. I'm gonna be busy biatch. I'll be working on my personal "JDM project". A project that I will never share.... ha ha ha...

BlackEJ 11-16-2004 09:47 AM

Quote:

^fuk you Chris, you non-working, non-sea-going, fake-ass salior^

I'm almost home is few days focker :banana: :banana:. Dont come to my apartment unannounced. I'm gonna be busy biatch. I'll be working on my personal "JDM project". A project that I will never share.... ha ha ha...

Biatch I think you are :bs: Because working with :censored: Rosie Palm :censored: dont count. HA hahahahahahahahaha
:bandit:

thermal 11-16-2004 03:59 PM

Bitch, you havent seen my girl yet. She is just like my Teg, half JDM and half USDM...... best of both worlds...

Besides, why would I wait to get home just to jack-off if I can do that shit on the ship...

JDMFantasy2k 11-16-2004 05:13 PM

$10 on Arnel, any takers?:yes:

Arnel's Teg-->:bow:

what? bye bye EVO?

thermal 11-22-2004 05:22 AM

ha ha ha.... I'm back peeps! but my computer is still broke. I'll be here still. My work PC available for use....:)

thermal 12-11-2004 04:20 PM

Well, i got back from a 6 week european tour only to find out that I'll be out again for another week to fuck off in Philly in support of the Army/Navy football game.... bitches didnt even give us free tickets.... Anyway, I'm back again. PC still down tho....:no: