HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kill Stories (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Me vs Jetta (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22073)

vtracer20 07-19-2004 07:57 AM

Me vs Jetta

On the way to work today...actually like 30 min ago, there was a jetta being stupid. He would rev up and accel forward only to slow down by the car in front of him...so we both hit the highway...i'm in 3rd, he goes, i chase. I bet he was full throttle cause when i hit my FOT i gained within seconds. He didn't want to move to the right lane so i passed him in 3rd at redline. 4th was no problem, he was like 5 cars behind me. I slowed it down when i hit 5th. He was lowered and had a exhaust on his car, sounded pretty nice in the background of my exhaust heheheheh....anyways this was my kill today. Enjoy

JDMFantasy2k 07-19-2004 11:53 AM

sweet kill, do you know what he had for an engine because i know some jettas (esp. vr6 ones) are really quick.

vtracer20 07-19-2004 06:11 PM

i dought it was the vr6.....i didn't see a emblum anywhere....it was a GT which i have no idea how quick it is....not quick enough i guess......

To follow up to the storey, i also had this FAG tail me on the highway and on the way home (off highway)...so i was at a light and he was humpin my ass with his car and so i decide to let my car loose....boy was he suprised....he stayed 5 car lengths behind after that...lol

vtracer20 07-19-2004 06:12 PM

my buddy had a gti VR6 with a chip/intake/exhaust and i kept up with it.......like he wasn't beating me by much but he pulled very slowly

VR4_Craver 07-19-2004 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JDMFantasy2k
sweet kill, do you know what he had for an engine because i know some jettas (esp. vr6 ones) are really quick.

I think that you are talking about the wolfsburg editions...;) :thumbsup: seen one of them take on a bmw 323ci and just kinda trot away

biker's back 07-19-2004 09:38 PM

two thoughts, either he was driving a desiel or HE WASN"T RACING YOU.

I know VW's aren't the fast around but your civic is SLOW. Dude probably thought you were being just 'another kid driving a POS civic'. Thanks for making all the respectable civic owners look bad.

JDMFantasy2k 07-19-2004 09:44 PM

wow i assume you're talking to me. Which in that case, FUCK YOU, because i didn't even say i raced one. I drove my friends and it felt quick. Second, you say i make a bad impression on respectable civic owners when all i ever see you post about is how much you hate civics. Lastly if you were talking to vtracer20 then you're a moron because he obviously drives an accord:rolleyes:

vtracer20 07-20-2004 09:53 AM

:wave: :wave: <-----LOOK AT SIG LOL

dont the wolfsperge (w/e), have a vr6 in them?

biker's back 07-20-2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JDMFantasy2k
wow i assume you're talking to me. Which in that case, FUCK YOU, because i didn't even say i raced one. I drove my friends and it felt quick. Second, you say i make a bad impression on respectable civic owners when all i ever see you post about is how much you hate civics. Lastly if you were talking to vtracer20 then you're a moron because he obviously drives an accord:rolleyes:

dont get your panties in a knot, i was talking to the person who posted this. Wow you're dumb.

biker's back 07-20-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by vtracer20
:wave: :wave: <-----LOOK AT SIG LOL

dont the wolfsperge (w/e), have a vr6 in them?

i dont know

Rob 07-20-2004 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by biker's back
Wow you're dumb.

Rob...hate to point this out but pot calling the kettle black buddy....you're flaming the guy about his Civic being slow but like it was already pointed out, he drives an Accord.........and if you want to rag on Accords being slow, I would have put mine against your RL any day of the week........

vtracer20 07-21-2004 12:18 AM

come on guys....no hating...we need to get along.....i really dought he wasn't racing...i couldn't really hear him but he deff was trying to keep up at first then it was just fun watching him fly away in the mirror.

VR4_Craver 07-21-2004 11:19 AM

jettas are slow hands down. I think all jettas are like high 15's low 16's The tdi's are even slow although they have that turbo on them. I think that they have like 97 hp because they are going for fuel economy not being fast.

vtracer20 07-21-2004 12:40 PM

SHIT...if ur saying jettas are high 15, low 16 then I"M FUCKING HAPPY. i stil lgotta dyno my car adn take it to a track but if that's true i'm the happiest guy right now

cmM_EX 07-21-2004 01:03 PM

Jettas are kinda slow (in stock form):
The GL, GLS, GT, TreK, W/E are all 2.0 I4

The GLX has a VR6 engine and without serious mods on your car you would have been smoked most likely.

The 2.0 engines are not very quick, but they're pretty nice engines. (I had a '96 Jetta GLS before my civic).

vtracer20 07-21-2004 08:06 PM

actually ur wrong...my buddy has a 97(not sure of year) gti VR6 with chip, intake, exhaust and i kept up with him, i had this stupid as chick in her black civic ride my ass today so i punched it and she didn't stand a chance keeping up with me, she tried cause her bumbulbee can exhaust was roaring. not saying my car is the faster but she sure goes.....sorry did'nt mean to sound like a dick right there

cmM_EX 07-22-2004 08:55 AM

I guess you're a better driver... Because those little GTI's FLY !!! The Jettas are heavier, but I would not dare race with a GTI. Especially the newer ones... (I owned a VW before)

VR4_Craver 07-22-2004 01:54 PM

the VR6's only have like 180 hp....whats the big problem? The have more tq than a honda does but still the power to wieght ratio comes into play.

vtracer20 07-22-2004 10:34 PM

the newer ones i bet weight alot...but the older boxey looking ones i think are alot lighter than the newer style...i guess i was a better driver...he's only owned his car for a few weeks and i've pretty much can drive it blind folded (not recommended)