HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   I hate anal people. (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21171)

4g63t 05-01-2004 10:48 AM

I hate anal people.

Just recently, i've noticed that on certain forum boards and mailing lists, people keep on bitching about how i need to learn proper grammar skills. I think to myself, why would i care about editing my writing on a freaking online talk place. It's not like it's a school paper or a job application. I can't stand these stupid peple that are like having correct grammer shows that you respect the person.

esthirteen 05-01-2004 10:57 AM

good job on correct punctuation use and apostrophes in that last sentence :thumbsup:

biker's back 05-01-2004 11:02 AM

Re: I hate anal people.

Quote:

Originally posted by 4g63t
Just recently, i've noticed that on certain forum boards and mailing lists, people keep on bitching about how i need to learn proper grammar skills. I think to myself, why would i care about editing my writing on a freaking online talk place. It's not like it's a school paper or a job application. I can't stand these stupid peple that are like having correct grammer shows that you respect the person.

Its because if you're going to expect us to read something yuo typed, at least put the time into making sure we can easily read it.

Shit in= shit out

esthirteen 05-01-2004 11:07 AM

exactly

Kyle 05-01-2004 11:20 AM

i don't really give a fuck...as long as i can understand what you're trying to say, it's all good.

pdiggitydogg 05-01-2004 11:49 AM

Trying to read garbled posts pisses me off.

If its too crazy i wont even bother reading it...ts to the poster if they needed help.
If you really need help w/ something and want others to help, then use spacing, real words, and punctuation helps....at least periods.
You wouldnt run up to your teacher/professor/boss and say
"y0 dawg haz ne 1 evr dun dis"

MAXed Out 05-01-2004 12:04 PM

I usually dont care as long as i can read it.

Quote:

Originally posted by pdiggitydogg

You wouldnt run up to your teacher/professor/boss and say
"y0 dawg haz ne 1 evr dun dis"

Dat wuz off da hizzle g.

link 05-01-2004 01:43 PM

if i can read it then i dont care... :yes:

AkimboStylee 05-01-2004 10:24 PM

^same for me

mylittlecivic 05-02-2004 01:52 AM

Thats crap man! i dont care how bad you can spell. Poor Paul gets picked on all the time but we make sense of what he says and its all good

Kool-Aid 05-02-2004 04:11 AM

Same as everybody else, as long as I can understand it...then you don't need to spell everyting correctly or dot every I. Im the patient type anyway, I will try to figure out what you've wrote anyway...or I'll as you what you've meant.

Stay sweet boo...don't worry about the anal ones...