HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photo Exchange (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My other project.. Warning several pics.. (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2019)

Racing Rice 12-29-2001 09:25 PM

My other project.. Warning several pics..

I know this is a Import Board so some of you may not appreciate these kinds of cars and thats cool..

About a year ago I decided to build a lowrider. We tore it down to the frame and boxed it all in for the Hydraulics. My main goal was to have something that sits a HUGE 3-wheel. Well we finally got it put back together and running again. Ive been jumping back and forth from the Civic to the Nissan doing a little to both.. This truck is being built by me and my friends, no Install shops for this truck. I know it still looks rough, but Ill get a new bed and get it painted one of these days, when I get an erge to spend some money on it anyway..

Heres some pics of what the truck looked like when I brought my 2WD 1986.5 Nissan Hardbody home...

Here are some pics of it so far...

94_AcCoRd_EX 12-29-2001 10:02 PM

Nice project. I respect people who work on any kind of cars, especially when they do the work themselves.

I will be sweet when you get it painted. :cool:

Accord Man 12-29-2001 10:04 PM

cOOL!

You gotta show us pics once its done !!

Racing Rice 12-29-2001 10:11 PM

Thanks guys.. Ill keep you posted as it starts to look a little better, or I do somemore cool stuff to it. It still has a lot of work to do... The first thing I need to do is figure out why the brakes arent working..:rolleyes: ;)

Whtehnda93DXSdn 12-29-2001 10:38 PM

not a bad start at all...I can't wait to see it once you get it done and have the piant sprayed on.

definitly keep us posted w/ some pics of the process and the finished product...

thanks for sharing...:yes: :yes: :)

Accord Man 12-30-2001 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Racing Rice
Thanks guys.. Ill keep you posted as it starts to look a little better, or I do somemore cool stuff to it. It still has a lot of work to do... The first thing I need to do is figure out why the brakes arent working..:rolleyes: ;)
no brakes..

humm that is a problem.

Racing Rice 12-30-2001 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Accord Man

no brakes..

humm that is a problem.

yeah your telling me since I drove it home last night..

The front brakes are working a little so I just had to make some seriously long breaking, nothing sudden thats for sure... And a lot of downshifting.. :eek:

KwikR6 12-31-2001 02:45 PM

Saweet....i kant wait to see it done man...i love those lowriders.

Addict 01-01-2002 12:48 PM

Looks good bro.....

It'll be interesting to see the finished project...

Racing Rice 01-01-2002 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Civic_Addict
Looks good bro.....

It'll be interesting to see the finished project...

Thanks man.. Ill take you for a ride in it when I get it streetable..;)

Addict 01-01-2002 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Racing Rice

Thanks man.. Ill take you for a ride in it when I get it streetable..;)

Cool!