HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   guys and piercings (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19247)

silver 01-15-2004 06:07 AM

guys and piercings

i'm thinking about getting pierced up, i've already had my ears pierced and let them grow back, but now i've got this urging to pierce elsewhere, like my tongue or something. what are our thoughts on this, experiences. thoughts by females on guys with piercings in different spots, and whats painful or annoying to have pierced.

Whiteclipse99 01-15-2004 07:50 AM

Piercings on a guy can be very sexy! :yes: I'm a fan of ears, labret (the piercing right below the bottom lip, I think that's what it's called), sometimes lip, and sometimes eyebrow. Too many piercings can be a turnoff for me, but done tastefully and you'll definitely get my attention! :yes:

SolPol 01-15-2004 10:38 AM

I have my eyebrow and my tongue done. Neither really hurts getting done. The tongue you don't even feel, but it's swollen for a few days and then just kinda sore for a few more. Eyebrow was cake.

RU_Teg 01-15-2004 12:45 PM

I had my tongue pierced..a lot of girls would find it "sexy" i guess...so thats always a plus...:yes:

AllEyezOnMyCiv 01-15-2004 02:37 PM

i love guys who have their ears pierced and wear one silver hoop in each, real sexy! im def turned off if guys have eyebrow or other face piercings, tongue rings are cool tho

GT40FIED 01-15-2004 02:40 PM

I'm personally a little burned out on piercings. I've had, at some time or another, my le bret, ears, and tongue pierced. I took them out cuz I figured I'd like to have a job at some point in my life. Now I see guys with them in and I just kinda shake my head...except for the tongue...not really too noticeable. Plus a tongue ring has a few uses ;)

mylittlecivic 01-15-2004 03:38 PM

*lip*eyebrow* those are very sexy to me:love: :thumbsup: :kiss: :kiss:

DsBlu01CivEX 01-15-2004 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Piercings on a guy can be very sexy! :yes: I'm a fan of ears, labret (the piercing right below the bottom lip, I think that's what it's called), sometimes lip, and sometimes eyebrow. Too many piercings can be a turnoff for me, but done tastefully and you'll definitely get my attention! :yes:

exactly what I was going to say...thanks for sayin for me Erin!

a96710 01-15-2004 09:33 PM

I have my tongue, labret and eye brow but I've had them for a long time. Tongue is now over 5 years, labret for 5 and eyebrow for 4.

silver 01-16-2004 10:44 PM

well i'm gonna get my tongue pierced next weekend while i'm in nyc. i can't really get anything else too visible due to my job(after discussing it with higher ups).

Grip72 01-16-2004 11:38 PM

yeah dude..i know what u mean..i want a piercing too..and another tattoo:yes:

i kidn of want a labret

TessJun 01-21-2004 08:32 AM

The best is eyebrow in my opinion :yes:

SolPol 01-21-2004 11:19 AM

Thanks, appreciate that :cool:

ChrisCantSkate 01-22-2004 03:42 PM

ive got my ears and tounge peirced... i dont know if i'd do it again or not, but im happy i did when i did cuase its more of memories for me than anything else. i dont care who likes em and who dosnt. if it effects me getting a job, they come out, but the way i wana go with my life i dont see them interfearing too much.

the rush from peircings is worth it alone, i felt like i was on cloud 9 for the rest of each day.

BlackWolf 01-23-2004 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChrisCantSkate
the rush from peircings is worth it alone, i felt like i was on cloud 9 for the rest of each day. [/b]

Yeah, I felt the same way after I got my hood and nipples done. I felt horny as hell too. :yes: After a while though, the novelty of having it done wore off so then I took the nipple rings out but kept the hood ring 'cause it just felt too good all of the time. ;) Nose ring was cool too, but it only lasted about 3 months 'cause it really bugged the shiot out of me. I kept thinking I had something in my nose........DUH! :dunce: I know........I need help......

4drmadness 01-27-2004 01:39 AM

I've got my ears done like 5 tims w/ a cartlige piercing at the top..they range in gauge from 12-8 I think it is...I had a 4 gauge barbell in my tongue but have an 8 or possibly a 6 can;t remember...

Used to have both nipples done.REJECTED ;( , then had my eyebrow done, REJECTED ;( so I left it at that and never did anymore.....thought of a labret but not sure.

MegaDON 02-09-2004 05:46 AM

Got my ears peirced, but the cool thing about peircings are that they can come out, tattoos you have to be careful about it!!

GT40FIED 02-09-2004 06:00 AM

^^ Nah. The cool thing about tattoos is that no one will have the exact same one as you. Piercings are a dime a dozen but tats are (or at least should be) something near and dear to you. That's why they're with you forever.

DsBlu01CivEX 02-09-2004 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
^^ Nah. The cool thing about tattoos is that no one will have the exact same one as you. Piercings are a dime a dozen but tats are (or at least should be) something near and dear to you. That's why they're with you forever.

exactly!:yes:

Kool-Aid 03-08-2004 05:24 AM

I think guys who have eyebrow piercings...and tongue piercings are nice...very nice...

SolPol 03-08-2004 12:25 PM

Really? I'm your guy :yes:

I got both of them;)

Kool-Aid 03-09-2004 01:05 AM

Wow...you're on a roll....
What do you guys think about piercing your Jonson? DO you think that's crazy? Why do some guys do it?

SolPol 03-09-2004 10:20 AM

I think it's nuts. Hahahahaha. Whooo, sorry.

Got a friend who has his pierced, his girlfriend seems to like it. I don't think I could let anyone near my junk with a needle though.

Kool-Aid 03-09-2004 10:35 AM

Ha ha ha...that's funny...