HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Accord (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Check This Out o_0 I want comments (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18686)

DjFrost 11-30-2003 09:31 AM

Check This Out o_0 I want comments

Well since I have put my car away for winter.... I been missing it alot lolz...... and I got bored today sitting at home so I played around with photoshop to see how I would want my car to look like.... while ago I made a drawing in Flash Mx (on bottom of this post) and I was going to keep the car grey.... but now I have changed my mind..... I WANT YOUR COMMENTS... I think it will look damn clean ;)

So this is how it looks like now..... it's away in storage ;( can't wait to get it back when it gets nice and warm outside ;)

and this is how it will look like in Summer 2004

Old Plan Drew With Flash Mx.... I am not going for this anymore

pbateson 11-30-2003 06:18 PM

It look clean. How do you open a door without a handle? What about a wing on the back? It look nice on the back.

You need to put a sunroof to look nicer.

DumbMoFo 11-30-2003 07:43 PM

Excellent Photoshop job.

Matching the kit to the rest of the car, whether you make it white or silver will be the biggest improvement.

The shaved handles look good, but they would probably be the last thing I would do if I were doing what you were doing. I'd want to get the rest of it done first.

BTW, why did you put the car away for the winter? Don't want to put it through the rough weather?

Paul - The aftermarket sunroof can be done, but you will always run a greater risk of leaks than you would with a factory sunroof.

IALuder 11-30-2003 09:37 PM

i think a spoiler would look good.

as long as its not a triple double single deck aluminum spoiler. get a nice fiber glass spoiler. something not huge either. simple and not complex.

ebpda9 11-30-2003 09:41 PM

that bodykit looks a bit overdone

DjFrost 11-30-2003 11:07 PM

pbateson... there is a little remote thing you buy that pops open the door if you shave off the handles ;) and I am not getting a wing... it will look damn clean with out one :yes: and I don't want a sun roof...

DumbMoFo... I did do a nice job with photoshop. I took my time on it... have lot of free time on my hands. Oh and I put my car away fro winter cuz like you said... I don't want to put it through rough weather... and I don't have $$$ to paint it yet... it sux driving without painted kit... u have all those anti import ppl making fun of you haha..........

SFKing... I am not getting any spoilers... not even a factory one...

hondaman-iac... heh overdone?? y ;( I like it

ebpda9 12-01-2003 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DjFrost

hondaman-iac... heh overdone?? y ;( I like it

if you like it it's all that matters, it's your car. i think that bumper looks a bit out of place and tends to break the lines of the car, otherwise the side skirts and the rear bumper look fine to me.

pbateson 12-01-2003 12:42 PM

Miroslaw,

How come you not driving for the winter?

pdiggitydogg 12-01-2003 01:14 PM

stock wheels on a over-riced mobile
MANY unpainted massive body parts
altezzas

now for the new one:
super-swell blue calipers.....
wheels are ultra godzilla in size....with puny tires....not real good idea for this state's "great" roads
it'll be Monster-Truck high unless you get some springs or coils
that hood is ugly
no washers...bad idea for this state (and you know it)
Its a Honda, not a BMW so the fenders arent right
at least the mesh hides the rad support and everything matches
Good for a show car and not one that is on the streets...

honesty is best
Constructive Criticism...was I mean enough?

DjFrost 12-01-2003 01:23 PM

lolz u are funny but I I am still going for that no matter what :)

luv you pdiggitydogg :love: hahahaha and u know it's going for show only and not for the streets... I got a second car for streets se yA around... look for me at car shows in Detroit.

94_AcCoRd_EX 12-01-2003 02:37 PM

If you're going for show, you NEED to lower that thing. Looks like a 4x4. Other than that its looking like a show car.

If you're serious about show, maybe lose the tint and do the interior?

blind34_1 12-01-2003 03:04 PM

i dont agree with the whole show car mentality at all, so i will only make one comment, the color you are going for, is it an off-white or do you mean pearly white. My opinion is the off-white looks like your car is dirty, or like you smoke way too much around it and it faded. go for the bright white, high gloss and it'll look ten times better.

vtracer20 12-01-2003 03:38 PM

i think that front bumper is a little much...i'm not much of a fan of rally lights other than on a WRX or lancer. other than that the color is just awsome and kit looks good

pbateson 12-01-2003 04:02 PM

What are your 2nd car?

DjFrost 12-01-2003 05:04 PM

good comments on my photoshop job ppl..... :)

pimpinprelude 12-04-2003 05:14 PM

you know what that thing needs?? BAGS!

pimpinprelude 12-04-2003 05:14 PM

oo and a new front bumper...:yes:

vtracer20 12-04-2003 05:39 PM

i second that pimp.....

DjFrost 12-04-2003 08:49 PM

nah I already have a bumper that I luv... and I would never put bags on...... this ain't no lowrider

pbateson 12-05-2003 01:51 AM

Summer 2004? That's a long way to wait 4 a show.

Mikoslaw, you know the door molding shaved? The 6th gens 2drs accord had no door molding.

Are you going to win in the show?

DjFrost 12-05-2003 07:37 AM

I know that the 2 d00r 6th gens have no molding..... my friends sister has one......

I don't know if I win... don't care about winning though.... as long as I can show off... ;)

pbateson 12-05-2003 01:29 PM

Put a roof scoop to look better for non-sunroof car.

94_AcCoRd_EX 12-05-2003 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DjFrost
nah I already have a bumper that I luv... and I would never put bags on...... this ain't no lowrider

Take a look at a lot of the winning showcars... you might want to reconsider if that's all it will be for.

DjFrost 12-05-2003 11:38 PM

Quote:

Put a roof scoop to look better for non-sunroof car.

haha g00d one... roof scoops are gay... I dont' know y anyone would want to put those things on their car.... you got one?? ;)

accorddust 12-09-2003 02:57 PM

looks niceee