HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Battle of the Sexes (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   listen to bro or ho (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17874)

vick88 09-25-2003 02:19 PM

listen to bro or ho

Heres the story, my 2 friends called me and wanted to throw down on some illegal substances while i was at my gf's baseball game. I was a little broke at the time so I said i could only pitch in $10 and they said that was ok and that they could handle the rest of the cost. Before we went to do our thing, i asked my gf if she minded being with me while i did this and she said it was alright. But when we started all she did was ***** and ask me if she could drive my car but i said no(she failed the driver test 5 times) then she kept complaining and my friends started calling her a *****. Anyways when we broke up she said that the people i smoked out with were just using me and the stuff only costed $10 bucks total and they were using me. who should i believe? I know the saying is "Bro's before ho's"

GirlSolRacer 09-25-2003 03:54 PM

Um, sounds like she was trying to use you. She can't drive, but wanted your car as soon as you started getting messed up? I've never "thrown down on any illegal substances", but evidently you do. Can't you tell if it was only $10 stuff, or do you think they had to pay more for it? But if ya'll already broke up, why are you worried about it?

DsBlu01CivEX 09-25-2003 09:06 PM

Yah I'm not sure why you're so concerned about what she thinks if the 2 of you already are broken up. Are there some parts of the story missing???:confused: :confused:

juvenile 09-26-2003 12:16 AM

I think he wants to know if his friends are also the next to go or not...

BlackWolf 09-26-2003 08:50 AM

So......... let me understand.......... she broke up with you just because you wouldn't let her drive your car?? Sounds more like there might be other things going wrong with this relationship than just this.............

vick88 09-26-2003 09:26 AM

Quote:

Can't you tell if it was only $10 stuff, or do you think they had to pay more for it?
After what she said it seemed like it was cuz it only filled one swisher cigar.

Heres the deal though she and the dude i was with dont like each other, she said he was using me, but i think that she said that just so i wouldnt hang out with him anymore. im not sure if my friend was ripping me off or if my ex was just being a -B-

Loki 09-27-2003 02:57 AM

Yeah I didn't get it at first.

I don't know exactly what you were smoking, but from what I know, higher end grass isn't usually sold in amounts less than 1/8 oz bags. And I'm not a cigar buff but I don't think swishers are very thick cigars, so you probably bought maybe a dime bag. So yeah you probably smoked this guy down. This could be seen as him using you, however we don't know if there is other history of you smoking this character down more than he smokes you down. So yeah its hard to say from my perspective who is to blame.

My best advice: smoke with people who you know get along.

vick88 09-27-2003 02:20 PM

yeah i think i bought the stuff and the thing is all he had to do was ask me, i mean hes gotten me before and i had some of the other dudes stuff too. So it was my turn to pay up but the fact that he didnt ask me and did this behind my back is what worries me. I also heard hes starting to get addicted to the stuff and tried to get 100$$ worth of it out of this one dude, so im going to stay away from him for now

Racing Rice 09-29-2003 09:59 AM

Okay, when was she asking to drive your car? Your whole story confused the hell out of me!

Was she asking to drive your car the time you were out getting high, or all of the time? If she was asking to drive when you were out getting blitz, I couldnt blame her. I wouldnt want a stoned person to drive me home either.

And on a second note, obviously the crediblity of your friend isnt all of that. Ive had stoners for friends before. While they were fun to hang out with, I wouldnt trust them for shit. Hypes will do anything for a high. Just something to think about. I dont know if your friends get high all the time, or just once in a while. But the ones that fiend the shit can be serious bad news.

GT40FIED 09-29-2003 11:47 PM

Rule #1: Don't ever get high in front of your girlfriend unless she's doing it too.

Rule #2: Don't get high period...that's shit's for dickheads. Have some self respect.

Rule #3: If you let your friends call your girlfriend a ***** then you're automatically f@cked relationship-wise. Plus any friends who would call your girlfriend a ***** probably aren't the best of friends.

Observation: It's been a while since I've done any drugs (clean and sober 6 years except for alcohol) but if it only filled up a Swisher, you got screwed. But hey...that's what you get when people hang out and get wasted.

Edit: I say trust neither. It sounds like your g/f (or ex g/f) was, in fact, being a *****. It also sounds like you're friends are a bunch of jackasses for calling her that in front of you. They could have easily waited until you left. Plus, in my humble opinion, people who get high aren't to be trusted. I say f@ck 'em all.

ebpda9 09-30-2003 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
Rule #1: Don't ever get high in front of your girlfriend unless she's doing it too.

Rule #2: Don't get high period...that's shit's for dickheads. Have some self respect.

Rule #3: If you let your friends call your girlfriend a ***** then you're automatically f@cked relationship-wise. Plus any friends who would call your girlfriend a ***** probably aren't the best of friends.

Observation: It's been a while since I've done any drugs (clean and sober 6 years except for alcohol) but if it only filled up a Swisher, you got screwed. But hey...that's what you get when people hang out and get wasted.

Edit: I say trust neither. It sounds like your g/f (or ex g/f) was, in fact, being a *****. It also sounds like you're friends are a bunch of jackasses for calling her that in front of you. They could have easily waited until you left. Plus, in my humble opinion, people who get high aren't to be trusted. I say f@ck 'em all.

AMEN to that

vick88 10-01-2003 02:25 PM

Thanks for the info guys, my friends are very cool people to hang around with and all but i think there starting to get addicted to that stuff. I dont plan on doing it again.
Quote:

Was she asking to drive your car the time you were out getting high, or all of the time?

She always is asking me to drive it. She cant drive stickshift and she failed the drivers test 5 times.

Kyle 10-01-2003 09:32 PM

seriously...how can you fail the drivers test 5 times?...i aced the permit test the 1st time a took it...and i aced the driving test the first time i took it...didni't think it was possible...

ChrisCantSkate 10-02-2003 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GT40FIED
if it only filled up a Swisher, you got screwed.

thats what i was thinking.

ohiochica 10-04-2003 12:42 AM

well said gt!

Shot 2 Hel 10-22-2003 08:28 PM

i would have said something along the lines of GT40 but he beat me to it