HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kill Stories (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   funniest race i have ever seen.... (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14503)

keystone 04-12-2003 08:50 PM

funniest race i have ever seen....

last night I was at the liquor store, when I witnessed the funniest race that I have ever seen
the first car was a 1st gen neon coupe with a single wiper and led sprayers, huge APC stickers and dual-deck alluminum wing, (automatic tranny) with nitrous(at least that is what he said, what I saw was that stupid bazooka tube that looks like a nitrous bottle). second car is a four door cavalier, dark green, with a red touring style wing and huge APC stickers.
So they both try to lay rubber on launch, the kid in the neon does a neutral drop and breakes the automatic, the other kid in the cav takes off and hits his four ways at about 50 when a cop flips around and hits his lights...
I got one hell of a good laugh

ShEaNy 04-12-2003 11:07 PM

LOL....they both got killed! :D:cool:

DumbMoFo 04-12-2003 11:27 PM

Nice.

Civic98 04-13-2003 12:06 AM

hahha ! that sux......both APC fans...

cashizslick 04-13-2003 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Civic98
hahha ! that sux......both APC fans...

Good, APC stuff is complete junk. BTW - neons and cavileers are stupid cars to work on lol - that musta been funney!

RU_Teg 04-13-2003 09:27 PM

lol...haha wat a bunch of asses...:yes:

cashizslick 04-14-2003 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RU_Teg
lol...haha wat a bunch of asses...:yes:

lol

Civickid0to60 04-14-2003 09:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHA................ Wish I coulda been there......another kodak moment missed. And is it just me, or does it seem like everyone and their grandmother, and their grandmother's mother has a cavalier now-a-days?

PS

I stopped watching REV-TUNER on TV because they advertised APC so much. That sums up what I think of APC i believe.

VR4_Craver 04-14-2003 09:59 PM

Did you point and laugh at him when you saw the wings? Dont they know that those things actually hurt performance and not help?? Asses.....

Honda530 04-14-2003 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cashizslick
Good, APC stuff is complete junk. BTW - neons and cavileers are stupid cars to work on lol - that musta been funney!

I beat youve never seen or heard of a z24. Its a cavalier that hasa twin cam 2.4 liter engine that runs mid to low 15s Stock. It has a lot of potential more than most hondas. So next time know more about what your talking about bud. Bye the way 1.5/1.6 liter civics and 4door heavy ass accords are pretty stupid cars to work on too.

pdiggitydogg 04-15-2003 12:06 AM

sounds like my neighborhood...buncha kids w/ cars that they got from parents that work at either gm or chrysler...stupid kids...stupid apc...stupid michigan :D

edit*oh yeah and cavaliers are all crap. I owned a 93 and it was shit and now my sister owns a 00 and its shit. kid down the street has a 99 z24 and my buddies del sol dohc kicks its ass every time he wants to race...which is almost daily. All cavaliers are crap...I say again...ALL cavaliers are crap

Violent Apathy 04-15-2003 12:38 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Quote:

neons and cavileers are stupid cars to work on lol

I wouldn't rate a civic much higher

CD5Passion 04-18-2003 09:47 AM

cavaliers can look real nice when worked on, and there are a few local cavys around here are fast a $#@%, needless to say my ass was grass, course I have a

Quote:

Originally posted by Honda530
...4door heavy ass accords...

but it all in good fun right?

anyways I wish I could've seen that race