HSTuners

HSTuners (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kill Stories (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   911 Carrera 4 coupe vs. Guess who (http://www.hstuners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1450)

GSRwBOOST 11-28-2001 11:33 AM

911 Carrera 4 coupe vs. Guess who

So heading to work this morning down the 170/101 area, exited hollywood/sunset area. Takeing Sunset tward Century City.

We were meandering through traffic when I spotted a 911 Carrera 4. I looked over at the car and the driver, just being curious. The guy looked back at me and I gave him a polite good morning nod. He responded by nodding back and then sliding forward, reving his engine waiting for the green (Beverly hills area with some decent distance between some lights).

I reached down and hit 1bar on the dsbc, and began revving and moving forward, only slightly past him. He responded by revving and inching forward past me a little. I did the same.... this went on to the point where when the light dropped green, we were half way into the intersection!! LMAO

As the light went green I reved to 4000 and dumped the clutch. I assume he did also becasue we were next to each other and then he pulled a half before I got out of first. I pulled second and chirped hard... winding out second pulling him back in. Dead even going into third I started to make some ground, pulling my drivers door just in front of his bumper. Then I hit scramble for a total of 1.5 bar and started pulling hard tward the top of third... getting a good lenght on him. :eek:

We got off the gas for some traffic coming up and a light... and ended up stuck next to each other. The guy looked pretty snooty and not so happy..

As fast as I could I reached around and grabbed the windex window (non-streak) and a rag. Jumped out of the car and walked over, hit the windshield with a blast and began to rub out the window... then looked at him as he winds his window down and I begged for a few dollars... I told him us Poe people gots ta eat too... and having such a fancy car he should be able to spare a few....

then got back in my car....

saaaaaachwwwiiiiiiiiiing

ChrisCantSkate 11-28-2001 11:44 AM

lol, nice kill, i tried the same with a boxter last night, no luck tho.

Accord Man 11-28-2001 11:57 AM

Wow you took out a Porsche C 4..

Thats awesome man, keep up the killing!

Racing Rice 11-28-2001 12:05 PM

*LOL* good kill..;)

94_AcCoRd_EX 11-28-2001 04:23 PM

Must have felt good :)

nice kill

VTC_CiViC 11-29-2001 09:41 AM

Dude, what about the phonebook!? :cool:

KwikR6 11-29-2001 10:15 AM

wow....now there is a nice kill...espically about us poe people needing ta eat.
good stuff yo.
Keep that SHIZNIT up.

GSRwBOOST 11-29-2001 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by VTC_CiViC
Dude, what about the phonebook!? :cool:

Been there done that! :cool:

TruHeel142 11-29-2001 02:15 PM

Nice one man! That's what inspires us all, the chance of gunning it by Porsche's!

Keep up the good work, and maybe next time you'll cross paths with a Ferrari.... :)

If you do, let us know. PLS